What’s an amp that gets hate but you like or have a use for

Techdeth

RESIDENT ROCK PROFESSOR
For me I like doing solos with an Engl Powerball . I get why some would not like this for riffs or live use .

i lived my rock and roll dreams through my gx130c. i used it to record my bands old album which got us on some huge shows which lead to chicks. cannibal was the main influence for that
That’s cool . Share that sometime. I’d love to hear that . I’m big on Corpse snd Carcass

They won't get tight metal, but if you EQ them right they can get a killer boosted rock tone to go with the pristine clean
Honestly I only played one once . But that’s cool to use shit outside the box like that

It’s like a unicorn right ?hard to find
But they’re so worth it.

They get hate because they get grouped in with the GHL platforms which aren’t the same.

C558B662-457A-49CF-9457-9DF3F7FBE231.jpeg

Randall RH100

This is an amp I’ll see for like $99-$300 at pawn shops and pick up; I have 3 in different locations around the US.

Buddy has one and we’ll regularly put it up against our Oranges, 5150s and Diezels and it hangs no problems. It’s a thrash wonder.

Randall RH100

This is an amp I’ll see for like $99-$300 at pawn shops and pick up; I have 3 in different locations around the US.

Buddy has one and we’ll regularly put it up against our Oranges, 5150s and Diezels and it hangs no problems. It’s a thrash wonder.
Randall makes the best solid state it seems . I’ll have to check it out . I think I did back in day but it’s been foreferv

Randall makes the best solid state it seems . I’ll have to check it out . I think I did back in day but it’s been foreferv

Dude this amp is thrashy and heavy as fuck. We mostly play in drop C and nothing touches it. You’ll dig it.

I’m not trading Diezels/Bogners/Oranges for it at all, but it’s a sick flavor when you’re done with those and want something super responsive with zero sag.

End of the night, you’re 6 beers in and coming down off 4 grams of mushrooms, it’s disgusting…

Back