What a little bitch

Odin

Cameron is reported to have screwed people over for years, taken in untold thousands of dollars in deposits without delivering, kept people's amps for months or years, etc...all the while responding only like an angry drunken teenager lashing out at people (nice customer service).

And now, when there are a couple of amps (allegedly) finally ready to ship Cameron deletes hundreds of posts that detailed their horrid past, as if deleting those threads will make all the bad customer service go away and everything will be peachy.

This is the biggest insult yet to the people who sent Cameron their money and waited months or years.

The first guy to receive a CCV-100 got an imcomplete amp with used tubes that sounded bad and a nasty email from Cameron in response to his requests for help. Another guy get an amp that pops when using the footswitch. Still no word about all the folks who sent their amps in for mods.

Why is there a fan club that defends this company? Any other company would be crucified for acting like this.

Who's the little bitch? All I see is your posts restating the same things that you and others have already stated time and time again. It was clearly stated why Mark deleted all the posts and I can't blame him for doing that. People like you and others went too far. He had to draw the line somewhere. I really have to wonder what people like you are getting out of posts like that. Deleted posts or not, it's clear that Cameron's customer service leaves much to be desired but I'm sure once things get rolling the issues will clear up. I really have no business in this, and I'm sure I'll get plenty of people telling me so, but personally this whole "let's keep saying the same BS" over and over again is getting really old IMO.

Odin":2f5lsdxg said:
Cameron is reported to have screwed people over for years, taken in untold thousands of dollars in deposits without delivering, kept people's amps for months or years, etc...all the while responding only like an angry drunken teenager lashing out at people (nice customer service).

And now, when there are a couple of amps (allegedly) finally ready to ship Cameron deletes hundreds of posts that detailed their horrid past, as if deleting those threads will make all the bad customer service go away and everything will be peachy.

This is the biggest insult yet to the people who sent Cameron their money and waited months or years.

The first guy to receive a CCV-100 got an imcomplete amp with used tubes that sounded bad and a nasty email from Cameron in response to his requests for help. Another guy get an amp that pops when using the footswitch. Still no word about all the folks who sent their amps in for mods.

Why is there a fan club that defends this company? Any other company would be crucified for acting like this.

The reason why people stick up for Mark is because they/we are friends with him and know that his intentions were never to screw people over. I'm friends with Mark and I don't agree with a lot of the stuff that has happened but there are always 3 sides of the story.
With all the negative shit that had been said there has also been a lot of bullshit thrown at him that was completely false. There was definitely stuff said about Marks Mom who had passed away and acusations of Mark having a drug problem and countless other falsehoods. I guess that is why the threads got deleted.

We all need to look at both sides of the story. Yes people have waited a long time for there amps and yes there were things promised that never added up but there's also questionable things about the so called amp that never sounded good. First off lots of guys use NOS tubes in there amps. The so called tubes from India are tubes that sound the closest to the old mullards and they arent cheap. Just because Dale didn't see ruby tubes or Sovteks doesn't mean that the tubes he got were shit. As far as the amp not sounded like the one at NAMM.... What gutar did he use? What Speakers, What pickups? Am I supposed to just roll over and take a guys word that the amp sucks with absolutely no clips from the guy or absolutely no proof?? Im not ragging on Dale, truly, but you need to keep an open mind.
Mark is human and although I don't agree with the e-mail he sent Dale I can see why He would be a bit put off..... I also see why Dale would be put off to.
The point Im trying to make is that although things look bad, you seem to always focus on one side without thinking that there might be other stuff going on. I have publically acknowledged that there is a ton of shit that could have been handled better but in order to make assumptions we all really need to know all sides of the story.

~R~

Odin":lsqdifps said:

You should get a new tin foil hat, your bald spot is starting to show.

Oh yeah, By the way... I believe Dale sold the so called....."Bad Amp" to Kurtstuff and here is what he had to say on TGP:

kurtsstuff":3hue687h said:
I'm the second owner....no clips....technophobe here...Hell....I still use cassette tapes.....!! lol! I paid dearly for this amp because I have zero patience and when I want something.....I want it and damn the cost! But so far it was money well spent!...Still sussing it out and will know what the amp is really capable of by the end of the day but so far I'm diggin it plenty!!

Well said Ralph!

There are "at least" two sides to every story!
I am totally certain that Mark is not up to some grand scheme to rape thousands of people of their cash.
This was NOT Mark's goal for Cameron Amplification.

Odin, give the guy a break. Please, jus lay off and see if Mark comes around with a few amps in the next month or so. He's an amazing builder that has had some issues in starting up his business.
He does NOT deserve this!
If you continue to have problems with Mark, Odin... PHONE HIM! I called him the other day and got him in two rings!
Show some maturity like a man and stop acting like a pathetic 5 year old. Sorry, but that's the way you look, Bro.

Take care,
Keith

I now own the amp in question and when I first fired it up it felt and sounded kinda sluggish. I'm not one to jump to conclusions and have been around and owned too many ampsand pretty much know or in the ballpark of knowing what an amps problem might be. I'm thinkin it's either the output tubes or it's just a matter of biasing the amp up proper. I'm not pointing any fingers and really don't care why or how but...Cracked the amp open,pulled the tubes,set up my bias rite in the amp,installed the tubes into the bias rite,fired it up,let it warm up for 10-20 minutes,flipped the stanby switch to play and WHOA!!!!!!! Bias reading shot up 118Mv's and the bias trim pot was cranked to the max...still no big deal but will have a very negative affect on an amps feel and tone. So...I idled it down to around 35Mv's to where it should be or thereabouts and today...I'm grinnin from ear to ear and happier than a pig in shit in the rain. Alot of you know me (from the forums anyways) and I've owned and played a ton of amps and however, I do not consider myself an authority but....This Cameron is truly one of if not the best sounding feeling amp I've played to date. There is alot of versatlity in this amp and alot of tone shaping capabilty...It sounds like the youtube video's if you want it to. There are alot of great amps out there and this is truly one of them and in my personal top 3. I flip alot of amps as most of you know but.....this one is not going anywhere except maybe down to Mark for some tweaks that he most graciuosly offered to do for free....He called me...I didn't call him...in fact...Where the hell did ya get my number Mark????? lol!!!! :rock:

SQUAREHEAD":2igw58wf said:
Well said Ralph!

I am totally certain that Mark is not up to some grand scheme to rape thousands of people of their cash.

Odin, give the guy a break. Please, jus lay off and see if Mark comes around with a few amps in the next month or so. He's an amazing builder that has had some issues in starting up his business.
If you continue to have problems with Mark, Odin... PHONE HIM! I called him the other day and got him in two rings!
Show some maturity like a man and stop acting like a pathetic 5 year old. Sorry, but that's the way you look, Bro.

Take care,
Keith

Right back at you Keith!! Well said ;)

Ralph

kurtsstuff":3fpgh6od said:
I now own the amp in question and when I first fired it up it felt and sounded kinda sluggish. I'm not one to jump to conclusions and have been around and owned too many ampsand pretty much know or in the ballpark of knowing what an amps problem might be. I'm thinkin it's either the output tubes or it's just a matter of biasing the amp up proper. I'm not pointing any fingers and really don't care why or how but...Cracked the amp open,pulled the tubes,set up my bias rite in the amp,installed the tubes into the bias rite,fired it up,let it warm up for 10-20 minutes,flipped the stanby switch to play and WHOA!!!!!!! Bias reading shot up 118Mv's and the bias trim pot was cranked to the max...still no big deal but will have a very negative affect on an amps feel and tone. So...I idled it down to around 35Mv's to where it should be or thereabouts and today...I'm grinnin from ear to ear and happier than a pig in shit in the rain. Alot of you know me (from the forums anyways) and I've owned and played a ton of amps and however, I do not consider myself an authority but....This Cameron is truly one of if not the best sounding feeling amp I've played to date. There is alot of versatlity in this amp and alot of tone shaping capabilty...It sounds like the youtube video's if you want it to. There are alot of great amps out there and this is truly one of them and in my personal top 3. I flip alot of amps as most of you know but.....this one is not going anywhere except maybe down to Mark for some tweaks that he most graciuosly offered to do for free....He called me...I didn't call him...in fact...Where the hell did ya get my number Mark????? lol!!!! :rock:
\
AMEN!!

Thanks for chiming in Kurt!! Congrats on the amp and thanks for the added GAS lol :rock: :rock: :rock:

kurtsstuff":db7hcc1b said:

Fantastic news bro!!! Thats what we wana hear!

Congrats on the new amp, enjoy it :rock:

danhops":p0blbacx said:
Great to hear Kurt. Guess you wont be wanting mine back LOL. Enjoy!!! :thumbsup:
Ummm...Wrong!!!!!! I want it back in a bad way but.....Tryin to figure out what will work for ya!!!! :thumbsup:

shadowfax29":uoyhr1wm said:
Who's the little bitch? All I see is your posts restating the same things that you and others have already stated time and time again. It was clearly stated why Mark deleted all the posts and I can't blame him for doing that. People like you and others went too far. He had to draw the line somewhere. I really have to wonder what people like you are getting out of posts like that. Deleted posts or not, it's clear that Cameron's customer service leaves much to be desired but I'm sure once things get rolling the issues will clear up. I really have no business in this, and I'm sure I'll get plenty of people telling me so, but personally this whole "let's keep saying the same BS" over and over again is getting really old IMO.

Bullshit, ALL of the posts were deleted, not just ones that "crossed the line". And your comment that me and people like me said these things is wrong, I never posted any such thing.

I never said anything about anyone's parents and I never said anything about Mark. When I say "Cameron" I speak of the company. I would not say anything about Mark's parents because it's totally irrelevant to the issue.

Cameron deleted the posts because the posts made Cameron look bad. If they didn't want to see the same old posts all over again they should have left the old ones up there.

Gainfreak":1jl5bjkr said:
kurtsstuff":1jl5bjkr said:
\
AMEN!!

Thanks for chiming in Kurt!! Congrats on the amp and thanks for the added GAS lol :rock: :rock: :rock:
ya know you are always welcome to borrow one of mine bro. I have fam out that way so I could drop one off for ya when I'm out that way.

Gainfreak":24fytltx said:
The reason why people stick up for Mark is because they/we are friends with him and know that his intentions were never to screw people over. I'm friends with Mark and I don't agree with a lot of the stuff that has happened but there are always 3 sides of the story.

There's nothing wrong with standing by your friends, but at some point those friends need to stand up for themselves and face the consequences of their own actions. In this case, many people are said to have sent money or amps to Cameron based on promises of delivery dates that were not met, and then communication was ended by Cameron. That is not defensible for any business no matter who or what is involved.

With all the negative shit that had been said there has also been a lot of bullshit thrown at him that was completely false. There was definitely stuff said about Marks Mom who had passed away and acusations of Mark having a drug problem and countless other falsehoods. I guess that is why the threads got deleted.

Talking about someone's parents, who have nothing to do with the situation, is just unnecessary. I never did that, and wouldn't do that. And I don't know who did that, but if someone did that I disagree with it. However, since you and others are so willing to stand by youtr friend when he's clearly in the wrong, maybe the person(s) who were posting this bullshit about Mark's parents were people who felt that they had been scammed by a person or company who took their amp or money and then cut off communication without delivering anything. In that case, how are they different from Cameron?

As far as Mark's alleged drug problem, I don't know anything about that. Maybe people were speculating that the type of person who takes money and then hides from those he took it from, and then responds with childish profane rants, might be someone with a drug problem. I can't blame them for making that assumption, but I have no idea if it's true or not.

We all need to look at both sides of the story. Yes people have waited a long time for there amps and yes there were things promised that never added up but there's also questionable things about the so called amp that never sounded good. First off lots of guys use NOS tubes in there amps. The so called tubes from India are tubes that sound the closest to the old mullards and they arent cheap. Just because Dale didn't see ruby tubes or Sovteks doesn't mean that the tubes he got were shit. As far as the amp not sounded like the one at NAMM.... What gutar did he use? What Speakers, What pickups? Am I supposed to just roll over and take a guys word that the amp sucks with absolutely no clips from the guy or absolutely no proof?? Im not ragging on Dale, truly, but you need to keep an open mind.
Mark is human and although I don't agree with the e-mail he sent Dale I can see why He would be a bit put off..... I also see why Dale would be put off to.
The point Im trying to make is that although things look bad, you seem to always focus on one side without thinking that there might be other stuff going on. I have publically acknowledged that there is a ton of shit that could have been handled better but in order to make assumptions we all really need to know all sides of the story.

~R~

Dale's issue is irrelevant to Cameron's issues with deposits and amps sent in for mods, ship dates that were promised and never happened, terrible customer service, profane email rants to customers, etc...

danhops":20b5qqnq said:
Gainfreak":20b5qqnq said:
kurtsstuff":20b5qqnq said:
\
AMEN!!

ya know you are always welcome to borrow one of mine bro. I have fam out that way so I could drop one off for ya when I'm out that way.

Hey Dan!
Now that I'm thinking about it...I talked to Mark about the amp I sold you and he said there are a couple mods out there that are really kinda the proto type for the CCV-100 and yours/mine..hehe.. Is one of them. and I'd have to agree !! The CCV-100 I have here really reminds me of your/My amp.. ;)

SQUAREHEAD":2k6cpmg9 said:
Well said Ralph!

Take care,
Keith

Cameron doesn't deserve the negative comments that they have received? I disagree, for all the obvious reasons.

Pathetic 5 year olds take things and don't return them, make promises they don't keep, and then rant and rave when called on it. If the show fits...

Odin":2tm1ag01 said:
SQUAREHEAD":2tm1ag01 said:
Well said Ralph!

Take care,
Keith

Cameron doesn't deserve the negative comments that they have received? I disagree, for all the obvious reasons.

Pathetic 5 year olds take things and don't return them, make promises they don't keep, and then rant and rave when called on it. If the show fits...

Very good, Bro!
Ok... you've said your bit, 20 times at least.
Drop it.

Jeeeeez :confused:
Find something productive to do...

Odin":ofyemyv4 said:
Gainfreak":ofyemyv4 said:

There's nothing wrong with standing by your friends, but at some point those friends need to stand up for themselves and face the consequences of their own actions. In this case, many people are said to have sent money or amps to Cameron based on promises of delivery dates that were not met, and then communication was ended by Cameron. That is not defensible for any business no matter who or what is involved.

Talking about someone's parents, who have nothing to do with the situation, is just unnecessary. I never did that, and wouldn't do that. And I don't know who did that, but if someone did that I disagree with it. However, since you and others are so willing to stand by youtr friend when he's clearly in the wrong, maybe the person(s) who were posting this bullshit about Mark's parents were people who felt that they had been scammed by a person or company who took their amp or money and then cut off communication without delivering anything. In that case, how are they different from Cameron?

As far as Mark's alleged drug problem, I don't know anything about that. Maybe people were speculating that the type of person who takes money and then hides from those he took it from, and then responds with childish profane rants, might be someone with a drug problem. I can't blame them for making that assumption, but I have no idea if it's true or not.

~R~

Dale's issue is irrelevant to Cameron's issues with deposits and amps sent in for mods, ship dates that were promised and never happened, terrible customer service, profane email rants to customers, etc...

Well at least you don't disappoint. I pretty much knew that you would try and pick apart what I said and try to add your spin on things. Lots of guys on this forum know you as the type of person who likes to get the last word in, so I'll let you do so.

Oh, on another note and not to take away from you getting the last word in but if Dale's issue was irrelevant then why did you mention him in your first thread? You know, the customer who got an incomplete amp with used tubes that sounded bad ? Not only has that been proven to be a falsehood, Marks E-mail back to him had nothing to do with Dale asking for help and everything to do with Dale Bad mouthing Mark and the amp before he contacted Mark.

danhops":1zrpfv0q said:

Thanks Dan!

That said, if you are ever in the area, you should call me and we will hang!

~R~

Back