What a little bitch

Gainfreak":1awgxbar said:
danhops":1awgxbar said:
ya know you are always welcome to borrow one of mine bro. I have fam out that way so I could drop one off for ya when I'm out that way.

Thanks Dan!

That said, if you are ever in the area, you should call me and we will hang!

~R~
Now having an idea where you are at, I most certainly will.

Ok...it's fact....The amp is a killer....how do I know you ask???
When my girlfriend comes and stands in the doorway of my practice room and says...and I quote......"I hear layers of sound" and "It almost sounds like you not playing alone" "As if somebody else is playing along with you"....The tones I am getting are really 3D...possibly 4D...... :thumbsup: :rock: :D

By the way...She's got big ears and will in no uncertain terms tell me when something sucks...lol!!

honeymoon_logo.jpg

kurtsstuff":1rgxnmzj said:
When my girlfriend comes and stands in the doorway of my practice room and says...and I quote......"I hear layers of sound" and "It almost sounds like you not playing alone" "As if somebody else is playing along with you"....The tones I am getting are really 3D...possibly 4D...... :thumbsup: :rock: :D
Oh hell yeah!! :rock: :rock: Congrats you big man whore you!!! :D

kurtsstuff":29670ooo said:

By the way...She's got big ears and will in no uncertain terms tell me when something sucks...lol!!

+1 Exactly! Very harmonically rich and fantastic feel with tons of flexibility. Congrats again, man!!! :rock:

Tbone":2mbbuhb8 said:
kurtsstuff":2mbbuhb8 said:

+1 Exactly! Very harmonically rich and fantastic feel with tons of flexibility. Congrats again, man!!! :rock:

Thanks Tbone..Congrats to you as well!!! And this guy owns one too!!!

If I had a buck for every guy that states he has spoken to Mark on he phone...........more name dropping than a day's posting on Perez Hilton's site :LOL: :LOL:

Since I have been bashed, beaten, and ripped for defending Mark on HCAF just thought I would post here and state the same thing............after my home improvement is complete I will be ordering a CCV-100 and if money needs to be put down then so be it and I will just wait till the day comes that I get it.

Day #2 with the Cameron.......it just gets better and better as I'm learning how the tone controls interact with each other....The mids on these amps is killer...nice and where they should be.....doesn't get foggy or harsh....everything good through the whole sweep of the knob...never offensive and could be totally happy with everything at noon if need be. Amp is not noisy at all just the usual "hiss" at super high gain settings and actually quieter than alot of amps I have or had. Sittin here bustin out Doug Aldrich Whitesnake riffs (just the tone...not the ability...hehe) Just big ballsy.woody etc,etc tone. I don't experience any "pop" when switching channels but I"m using a prostage XO7 through an RJM RG16 amp router that changes all my effects patches and amp channel switching on the fly. Think I'll go dial a touch of mid out and brush up on my Ratt Riffs.....yup....nails that stuff too... :rock:

kurtsstuff":1dod03d3 said:
Day #2 with the Cameron.......it just gets better and better as I'm learning how the tone controls interact with each other....The mids on these amps is killer...nice and where they should be.....doesn't get foggy or harsh....everything good through the whole sweep of the knob...never offensive and could be totally happy with everything at noon if need be. Amp is not noisy at all just the usual "hiss" at super high gain settings and actually quieter than alot of amps I have or had. Sittin here bustin out Doug Aldrich Whitesnake riffs (just the tone...not the ability...hehe) Just big ballsy.woody etc,etc tone. I don't experience any "pop" when switching channels but I"m using a prostage XO7 through an RJM RG16 amp router that changes all my effects patches and amp channel switching on the fly. Think I'll go dial a touch of mid out and brush up on my Ratt Riffs.....yup....nails that stuff too... :rock:

I hate you for beating me to this amp. I really do... :gethim:

:LOL: :LOL:

Steve (Seriously though - Congrats, seems like it is a great amp for you)

sah5150":3ahpnrhp said:
kurtsstuff":3ahpnrhp said:

Don't worry Steve, in Kurts world "I will never part ways with X" means a few weeks LOL.
:D

danhops":pcieh1ta said:
sah5150":pcieh1ta said:
kurtsstuff":pcieh1ta said:

Don't worry Steve, in Kurts world "I will never part ways with X" means a few weeks LOL.
:D

hehe...so true but...I already made that mistake once....not again!!!!!! :rock: :doh: :rock:

Back