What amps was Doug Aldrich using on the Dio Evil or Divine Tour 2002?

Funny that he no longer plugs the Rocket Fuel sig pedal .. plugging a lot of Dunlop stuff now. Must have gotten some sort of deal with them.

Yep, Doug states he never uses the Camersons live, just for some studio work. Just the Suhr mods. In fact (and I'm paraphrasing here) , Doug said that the Suhr guys get mad that the Cameron amps get mentioned in relation to Doug supposedly playing them because he doesn't other than in the studio some.

Doug has also changed his answer to what was used a couple of times depending on what he was endorsing / using at the time so take any answer with a grain of salt. I definitely remember interviews where he said he used Camerons and it's in the liner notes of the album lol

Doug has also changed his answer to what was used a couple of times depending on what he was endorsing / using at the time so take any answer with a grain of salt. I definitely remember interviews where he said he used Camerons and it's in the liner notes of the album lol
Yeah I get it but you can only take a guy at his word. Maybe his word isn't that good lol.

I have a 79 JMP modded by Martin and I dont think it gets this tone. It gets a fat over saturated tone with a lot of fluby bass. I think you should run a boost with it or a furman eq and turn the gain and bass down. That might get this tone. But I have the amp modded by the guy and I dont sound like Doug.

Back