What color for the Zakk LP??

What color for the Zakk LP should I choose?

• Black

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • Gold Top

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

• Deep Blue

• Purple just for Kage

• Have a monkey grib cut into it and use own blood for DNA LP

• Total voters
>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":5c1b8 said:
>|<>QBB<

The 60a in the neck is very good, you can hammer the strings and it stays together very nice. The 85 in the bridge I do not like and will get a 81 to replace it. You have to remember that there is some serious wood missing from this guitar due to the floyd but it still gets very thick and the leads with the 60a are very fluid.

The 60a for cleans is very good, way better than I though it would be.

I never really liked the 85 much, it reminded me of like an active version of a Tonezone..

Im not sure about putting the EMG's in my LP yet.. i find them a little bit too clear sounding, which is great for some people but i like it to sound a little bit.. well.. less clear would be it! More fat sounding so it sings!

Dude - why don'tcha just leave it the way it is. That is an expensive paintjob! Who cares if Zakkula uses it - it is still a cool paintjob...

Steve

>|<>QBB<
sah5150":de858 said:
Dude - why don'tcha just leave it the way it is. That is an expensive paintjob! Who cares if Zakkula uses it - it is still a cool paintjob...

Steve

I can't Steve...I just cannot do it! I am cheap and I have told myself to leave it and yeah it would bring some extra coin in if I were to sell it to a Zakk fan but I just cannot deal with it!

Anyways there is a good chance you will get to check it out very soon due to who is getting it :wink:

>|<>QBB<
messenger":ab98e said:
You should get the Jem swirl, and a monkey grip :bang:

I am not sure I want to do the "Digijams DNA Floyd Paul" model.......I guess I would just walk into the shop with a pint of blood :?

Back