What Did Santa Bring Ya

Keith Johns

I'm on my 3rd Jackie D, my wife and her mother are having a paddy over something so I thought I'd ask what Santa brought you all........

Arcane Phil X PX-100 set and RS Parts for my Yamaha MSG.....

Sweet Rockin X-Mas....

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

so I'm happy how about you.

Twangy Len, Twangy. Second-Hand or new old stock. Love teles and love buying used guitars.

For some reason I'm in the dog house, with both my wife and the mum, they have joined forces and turned on me.....lol

Happy Christmas Len to you and yours.

Keith Johns":cjinfsv3 said:
For some reason I'm in the dog house, with both my wife and the mum, they have joined forces and turned on me.....lol

You're surprised? You are, after all, a dog according to your avatar!

Started yesterday to re-wire the MSG with the Phil X PX100 set. Copper shielding in and soldered. Pups fitted sort of.....waiting for new rings, the ones I was going to use were too big for holes and didn't want to drill new ones. Why oh why do we have to have 2 sizes of humbucker rings with a difference of 4mm...stupid. So today I'm mostly going to be soldering the controls. Will I be temped to string her up.....ooh er.....

IMG_0602.jpg

Holy F*ck these pickups are Amazing. Without doubt the best sounding pups I have. Mr X said that they keep their clarity even with tons of gain and he was right. They clean up like nothing else as you pick lightly then scream like a banshie as you dig in. The MSG has again become my No1 goto guitar. Will have to see about getting some Arcane Tele pickups......

YamahaMSGPhilX.jpg

Back