What gear are you planning to buy in 2024?

This
IMG_1572.jpeg

Would like to pick up a Soldano Astro and a Ground Zero amp if he ends up making a smaller headshell 50 watt. Wish the Soldano had a reactive load. Oh well.

astro-20-head-feature.jpg

Also, would like to pick up the new Ibanez AZ prestige in sodalite. I have a AZ prestige in flat white that I got from Ibanezrules. Really enjoy that one. Introduced me to the joy of playing a guitar that's only 7lbs. Currently waiting for Ibanezrules to get some that are 7lbs or less.

IbanezPrestigeAZ2407FSodalite1-watermarked.jpg

Lastly, been hearing a lot of praise for the Strymon DIG. Still wish they'd make a larger version with footswitchable presets and easier access to the secondary functions, but unless Strymon releases such a thing in several days at NAMM I think I'll pull the trigger.

dig_topdown_1600-1024x768.jpg

Pretty well built my collection of guitars and amps where I am really happy!

That said, I have been really missing having a Mesa Mark amp around and one of my biggest regrets is selling my old mk4. So, I think I am going to track one down. May even get a short combo, as they seem cheaper than the heads and put it in a rack unit!

Mesa mark VII
Another 4x12 cab
Superior Drummer
Effects switching rack gear
Boss es-8 to control the rack

The likelihood that any of this gets done is slim to none. Like last year I still have house upgrades I need like a mower and a fence. I’d also like to payoff another student loan.

2024 Gear list is:

Tube amp to end all tube amps (not sure what that is yet)
Cab
Strymon Mobius
Strymon BigSky
1980’s MIJ Strat in metallic blue

Also looking to upgrade the mixer in my home PA system and add a rack Tom to my Starclassic kit

Also, I should probably get some lessons 🤣

There is none more overrated and overpriced. It’s fun for about an hour.
I'm still having fun with my JP-2C for a few months now; even though I'm more of a Marshall / Engl guy. :dunno:

I'm also enjoying my new (2023) Marshalls and Engl after several months, though I have to limit my time with my 100W plexi even with earplugs it's loud

I just bought a few overdrive pedals.

Highwind direwolf
Fortin TS9
Lichtalerm audio aesahaettr and king in yellow.

I'm pretty impressed with all of them but the Lichtalerm pedals are pretty special.

Pretty well built my collection of guitars and amps where I am really happy!

That said, I have been really missing having a Mesa Mark amp around and one of my biggest regrets is selling my old mk4. So, I think I am going to track one down. May even get a short combo, as they seem cheaper than the heads and put it in a rack unit!
Same here I sold my "B" version back in 2014 and have really regretted it lately, the prices on them is nuts though:(

Back