What gear are you planning to buy in 2024?

I just got a raise last week so I put a deposit down on the new jackson rhoads concept. It's the black one with one humbucker, stainless frets and gold hardware. It likely won't shop up until March.

I'm now plotting on scoring another mark iv and Atla. I kind of want to try the Mark vii since that will be less hassle to get on the mesa front.

I wound up with this American Pro II, a little underwhelmed by the stock pickups & it’s in serious need of a setup job.
14C1C08F-CF5A-436E-91B4-CFEDEB7CFD4F.jpeg

Ohh, I'm looking for Diezel VH4 Blueface (1995-1996 ver). Just a dream.. Maybe someday I'll get it..

this is the year of the downsize for me, going to work on getting rid of a lot of clutter and things that I don't need or won't serve me for the channel.

that said, a wizard mcii is something I might consider with the right price and aesthetic popped up

https://reverendguitars.com/guitars/billy-corgan-signature-drop-z/

The Reverend Billy Corgan Drop Z combines the aesthetic features of his Z-One signature model and a longer 24-fret, 26.25″ scale neck designed for drop tunings. The long scale neck provides appropriate string tension for down-tuning, so the tone is deep and full, yet still stays punchy and clear. The Alder solid body paired with Railhammer Billy Corgan Z-One Pickups delivers a heightened output and a velvety treble for a rich, weighty rock tone. The roasted Maple neck, fingerboard, and medium oval profile are comfortable to play, even with the slightly longer scale length.

I have a 2203 being put together over the next 6 weeks. After that, I'm getting a Tweed 5e7 head made for me. Then, some new guitars.

New recording gear... I can't decide what I want to get as of right now. I want a decent converter, and I want to slowly build up outboard preamps for the years to come.

I'm trying to go the opposite direction and sell shit I don't use lol but I do really really want the new midas heritage d 96 air as an audio engineer mixing lots of gigs these days it would be cool to own it and travel with that but ..... ehhh.... I'll prob skip and let some other putz buy it and I'll mix on it ! Ha

Back