What happened to the off-topic?

Nailed it. Off Topic devolved into a dumpster fire in the midst of a shitstorm. A bunch of grown ass men behaving like fucking petty, petulant children. As far as I’m concerned, shutting it down saved Rigtalk, and many of you from further self embarrassment. This is a privately owned and run forum. It’s free, and we’re all guests here. Your precious Freedom of Speech is not protected here, and they don’t owe you a goddamn thing, so quit your fucking crying. You brought this upon yourselves, and you know who you are.
Hate to tell ya there`s no saving rig talk . This place went to shit when Brad King bought it no less the french.

January 6th numbers. And I think January 6th was an atrocity btw
ashli Babbitt, 35, died by homicide from a gunshot to the left shoulder. She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

Kevin Greeson, 55, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. Greeson, of Athens, Alabama, had a Twitter account in which he supported former President Donald Trump and profanely denounced his opponents.

Benjamin Phillips, 50, died of natural causes from cardiovascular disease. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Phillips of Ringtown, Pennsylvania, was a computer programmer who founded a social media website for Trump supporters. He had organized a trip of several dozen people to the district.

Roseanne Boyland, 34, died by accident from acute amphetamine intoxication. Boyland, of Georgia, wanted to be a sobriety counselor and followed QAnon conspiracies, her family said.

Last edited:
She was shot by a Capitol police officer while trying to climb through a door near the House chamber.

OR, she was shot while trying to enter through a locked and barricaded defense line set up
by Capitol police to hold down the fort and protect their charges?

OR, she was shot while trying to enter through a locked and barricaded defense line set up
by Capitol police to hold down the fort and protect their charges?(
and when a cop is attacked and video shows it from an armed minority his name and face is plastered across every media outlet, even though he is found innocent through his webcam?

ok. GO reread my stats. Who do you think would cause more damage? A bunch of qanon quacks or blm and Antifa?

Listen, you've said your piece and I've said mine.
The horse has been dead for over 6 months.
No sense in us beating it any further.

depositphotos_105594666-stock-photo-rat-and-cheese-mousetrap-looking.jpg

Listen, you've said your piece and I've said mine.
The horse has been dead for over 6 months.
No sense in us beating it any further.
So why do you continuously cause issues with other members time and time again by posting passive aggressively about topics you know will start a fight that have nothing to do with guitar ?

Do you guys even own a fucking guitar? Take this shit to reddit, Twitter or Facebook. I come to gear forums to get away from this trash because it’s pervaded almost every other platform. And removing off topic has obviously not had the intended effect.

Back