What is the strangest thing that happened to you that you can’t logically explain?

Jusmanak

Banned
Hello everyone,,
I'm too young to remember this, actually. But my mom always tells this story.
Apparently, when I was younger, like barely able to speak, I was sitting on the floor playing with some toys nonchalantly with my mom when I just said "when I was in heaven, I met a woman who said you'd be the perfect mommy for me."
I apparently held the belief that I was in heaven before being born, and an angel looked at me and chose the mom I went to. My mom asked me to describe the woman, and I apparently described my mom's great grandmother perfectly. Down to the eye colour. I had never met my great great grandmother, nor seen a picture of her.

Gold! :LOL:

I'm all over this one. No IP-address connection, but phrase searching found the matches. Flown under-the-radar for 13 months somehow. Banned 'em all.

Seems some members have been sucked in and responded in good faith in the Bogner sub-forum.

Here's what I found:

First posted by Xirilil
2020-11-18 Help with a Bogner amp.
Includes best-slotmachine link.

Then by akerikels46
2021-08-12 Help with a Bogner amp.
Includes VidMate link.

Now yesterday by Jusmanak
2021-12-09 Help with a Bogner amp.
Asking for a friend, apparently.

I only ban bots and their alts regardless of whether or not they've broken any rules 'cause they're bots.

In human cases it's a rule thing - post within the guidelines and you're good-to-go.

I only ban bots and their alts regardless of whether or not they've broken any rules 'cause they're bots.

In human cases it's a rule thing - post within the guidelines and you're good-to-go.
Damn, we must drive you up the wall .... like up bunch of kids or something .... Monkey Man .

Back