What the actual...?

GuitarGuy08

Man, the threads in the Off-Topic are absolutely bananas! Just trying to read the threads/chains with people snapping at each other like rabid dogs is wild. There are clearly members with a lot of history here, and it's confusing lol People screaming that others have Alt accounts and playing either side of the political spectrum so hard I wonder if these people actually think this way or if it is all in jest/satire? I'm enjoying myself and enjoying freedom of speech, so I am not posting this to change it in any way, just to try to better understand the history here. You see the SAME people fighting and posting continuously. Donnie's name comes up so fucking often it's hard to even read a post he isn't in. Some clarity here is appreciated! Thanks RT Fam

Here's the training video for Rigged Talk OTC..

0PDjeZp.gif

Man, the threads in the Off-Topic are absolutely bananas! Just trying to read the threads/chains with people snapping at each other like rabid dogs is wild. There are clearly members with a lot of history here, and it's confusing lol People screaming that others have Alt accounts and playing either side of the political spectrum so hard I wonder if these people actually think this way or if it is all in jest/satire? I'm enjoying myself and enjoying freedom of speech, so I am not posting this to change it in any way, just to try to better understand the history here. You see the SAME people fighting and posting continuously. Donnie's name comes up so fucking often it's hard to even read a post he isn't in. Some clarity here is appreciated! Thanks RT Fam
So what ALT number are YOU?

For real...........

Donnie will personally fill you in on any questions you have.................of him.

Schizophrenia is a helluva of drug, Donnie.

:rolleyes:
I really am starting to believe this.............he's mentally not right as we see each and every week.

Wife? He means EX wife..............he says family gathering in the present tense...........that happened YEARS AGO as it's not possible after 2018.....according to free PUBLIC records.

He should really see someone about his health..............I'm NOT joking.

I really am starting to believe this.............he's mentally not right as we see each and every week.

Wife? He means EX wife..............he says family gathering in the present tense...........that happened YEARS AGO as it's not possible after 2018.....according to free PUBLIC records.

He should really see someone about his health..............I'm NOT joking.
He needs Jesus, Bag Man.

:coffee:

Hahahaha! What in fuck is happening?! Up pops all of the people I hoped would be here! Please, honestly, keep the madness going, it's comedy gold. I feel like I've jumped in at Season 9 or something in a show and am trying to sort out all of the characters and their history without watching the previous episodes. Please, post your past interaction timeline in the form of lewd videos and or pics/gifs, it would help greatly.

Hahahaha! What in fuck is happening?! Up pops all of the people I hoped would be here! Please, honestly, keep the madness going, it's comedy gold. I feel like I've jumped in at Season 9 or something in a show and am trying to sort out all of the characters and their history without watching the previous episodes. Please, post your past interaction timeline in the form of lewd videos and or pics/gifs, it would help greatly.
The site is dead, except for "Donnie's Puppet Show & TDS Echo Chamber".

:rolleyes:

You do know it's a Pay Per View operation here so cough up you freeloader...........

Donnie is a one man show.....YOU know that.

Lead Actor
Director
Producer
Cinematographer
Art Director
Best Boy Bent Over
Cock Grip
Camera man
Accountant
And FAG theater usherette.

1687358821945.png

I asked the same and even made a plea to try and get things somewhat civilized like 80% normal discussions and 20% shitpoasting but nobody cares… Shitpoasting rules here evident by the replies so far… also there are a couple of angry, crusty, fuktards from TGP making alt accounts and causing quite a mess. And a couple even got banned from RT which one has to be a real gem/retard to do.

Good luck!
~ss

What in fuck is happening?!

2019 - I was the first outspoken liberal to speak up in the OTC section. The MAGA natives were not happy.
2020 - I was so tired of being MAGA gang raped here I freaked out and got myself banned.
2021 - Wash, rinse, repeat.
2022 - Third times a charm.
2023 - Rejoined as an ALT and then got let back in by the Mods.

Funny thing happened in the meantime. A bunch more liberal minded folks joined up.
Now it wasn't just me against the entire MAGA gang.

BUT!!!

The gang refuse to accept that there is more than one liberally minded person in the world, so every time
a new member joins - who doesn't immediately call me a fag or tell me to fuck off - they think it's me as an ALT.

I got no ALTs. They refuse to believe it. It's been going on for months and it's more than worn out its welcome.

But, as you'll soon see, we got some....... uhm...... 'characters' on the board who don't live in our world.

You'll see.

I got no ALTs. They refuse to believe it. It's been going on for months and it's more than worn out its welcome.
How can you expect ANYONE to take you serious...........you were caught out yesterday FFS...........

So, if you claim there are other ALTS............whose are they then? You must know otherwise you wouldn't say anything because that would make you a total hypocrite...........wouldn't it.

Welp, I'll watch people destroy eachother over politics, and so will the people in control, because it's exactly what they want. Fight eachother down here so they can rule from the top. They all break bread together. Left...Right... I seek no political affiliation, only righteousness. Trying to discern what that is is a journey in itself. I'll watch you guys though and enjoy my FREE show. That's right. I ain't paying shit! I'm sneaking candy into this theatre.

Welp, I'll watch people destroy eachother over politics, and so will the people in control, because it's exactly what they want. Fight eachother down here so they can rule from the top. They all break bread together. Left...Right... I seek no political affiliation, only righteousness. Trying to discern what that is is a journey in itself. I'll watch you guys though and enjoy my FREE show. That's right. I ain't paying shit! I'm sneaking candy into this theatre.
100% agree

~ss

The history goes as follows:

Rig-Talk was all gear talk, and the occasional bitch fest flame thread. Then came 2016, and the MAGA cunts had to inject their MAGA cuntery in every thread possible.

So the mods made them move their cuntery to OT.

I come in here mostly for entertainment value. Enjoy :thumbsup:

Back