Where do you guys get your tubes?

That's my nature and I stand by it.
Unlike others, sometimes even more extreme narcissists who can't bear to look into the mirror :sneaky:
I'm certainly not proud to be a narcissist - but I am 🤷‍♂️
But I am even more, which others around me sometimes might find it difficult to bear:
I'm meticulous, I'm very conscientious and I'm perfectionistic...
... on top of that, I'm usually very friendly, sympathetic and helpful...
... but I'm also very justice-loving - and that's why I become unforgivable and sometimes even brutal (only with words), if someone wants to tease me, lies to me, tries to cheat me - or tries to piss on my back publicly.

I'm optimistic, sometimes too optimistic about delivery time commitments - but everyone gets from me what he's payed for, even if it sometimes takes a little longer

If I weren't as I described above, I certainly wouldn't be able to build such sought-after and popular works of art as I do :cool:

OF COURSE you just admitted to being a narcissist 😂

And your post pretty much proves you are, even without the admission.

Too bad you don’t realize that the dominant traits of a narcissist are manipulation and abuse, and lack of empathy .

All perfect personality characteristics that would contribute to things like lying, cheating, stealing...

Oh you big ol Helmut, you are the gift that keeps on giving 😍

Too bad you don’t realize that the dominant traits of a narcissist are manipulation and abuse, and lack of empathy .

All perfect personality characteristics that would contribute to things like lying, cheating, stealing...

Oh you big ol Helmut, you are the gift that keeps on giving 😍
Sure, because all narcissists are of the same breed, there are no differences?

Oh dear, you poor lunatic, go back to university, or back into your books and inform yourself comprehensively before you spread sweeping truisms here again - you chief psychologist 😅😂🤣

Reactions: Geo
Sure, because all narcissists are of the same breed, there are no differences?

Oh dear, you poor lunatic, go back to university, or back into your books and inform yourself comprehensively before you spread sweeping truisms here again - you chief psychologist 😅😂🤣
I did go to university dumb dumb, there is not more than one breed of narcissist 😂

It’s called narcissistic personality disorder

My god you are a scream 😍

Tube depot mostly, but also tubesandmore.com, Doug’s tubes, nesstone, and kca nos tubes.

I used to use the tube store, but after getting a bad tube, the shipping to Canada for the bad tube was too much of a pain. I have gotten bad tubes from just about every tube dealer, it happens.

I did go to university dumb dumb, there is not more than one breed of narcissist 😂

It’s called narcissistic personality disorder
Sure, all narcissists have the same traits, the same behaviors, the same habits, etc.
If you know one narcissist, you know all narcissists
Likewise, if you know one schizophrenic, you know all schizophrenics
If only everything in the world were that simple, oh how nice it would be 😜 🤣

Reactions: Geo
Sure, all narcissists have the same traits, the same behaviors, the same habits, etc.
Larry, PM me the schematic for the Snorkler.

Thanks in advance !

Maybe educate yourself on narcissistic personality disorder and you’ll understand the truth. It may actually do some good, but sadly for most narcissists it usually doesn’t.
NPD exits on a spectrum like most disorders, but the basic traits, lack of empathy and abusive tendencies, all tend to be the same.

OMG 😂 I can’t breathe 🤣
giphy.gif

So I don't know an amplifier that is also called 'The Snorkeler' in the scene...
... and I haven't had time to watch movies for 5 years.

When I have some free time, I study psychology in the hope of being able to better understand the lost, confused thoughts of Dagobert aka Disfigured

So I don't know an amplifier that is also called 'The Snorkeler' in the scene...
... and I haven't had time to watch movies for 5 years.

When I have some free time, I study psychology in the hope of being able to better understand the lost, confused thoughts of Dagobert aka Disfigured
It's your mod, dude.

You did it for that Ron Champagne guy back in the 90's.

I did about 20 different mods for Ron Champagne back in the 90' - which one do you want?

All right, chicks - again already almost 06:00 am over here in Germany...
... dad Larry has to make himself horizontally now and to try to get some sleep finally
Happy fooling around still, but without me :giggle:

Last edited:
Back