Who here has been banned from TheGearPage TGP?

Plot thickens.
Had a chat with the mod who banned me, who said the bans had to be upheld and that I could appeal it - but if I'm getting banned for a video clip that can be accessed on youtube without a login or a content warning, I hardly think its ban worthy.

I mentioned to him that I thought I was probably being reported by the same guy (a white supremacist from australia who got permabanned after I put him on ignore).
Turns out I was right. Mod said that the majority of my posts were being reported by the same guy (till he got permabanned) and then it switched to another person (who I suspect is the same dude under a new account).

Mod then said 'OK, I'm going to put u both on mutual ignore' without telling me the name of the guy, but when I went to clear my ignore list, I wasn't able to clear the single only person that I had on the list. Which pretty much confirms that all of my posts were reported by an asshole who had it in for me, and the mods didn't bother to check the history or the context or anything.

They just see 'reported post' and give you the ban, plus however many points they deign appropriate as individuals (there is no consistency there).

Its a shame, I do miss talking to some of the smarter people there, but I had to go to war against this neo nazi piece of shit... (MrAstro for anyone curious)

Funny thing is, he got all angry when I called him out for being a welfare bludger when there were jobs, while he was going full racist against immigrants that weren't white.

Ie Shroedigers immigrant - Simultaneously stealing all the jobs from 'hard working australians' while simultaneously being too lazy to work, and collecting benefits.

-D

Markedman":1t99fmgl said:
Unequivocally the biggest pussies on the web, Total Gay Page. Snowflake central without peer!

• Totally Gay Perverts.
  • Tiny Girl Penis.
  • Testicle Groping Paedophiles.
  • Throbbing Guy Pussy...

Dohmar":2uubz1ph said:
Plot thickens.
Had a chat with the mod who banned me, who said the bans had to be upheld and that I could appeal it - but if I'm getting banned for a video clip that can be accessed on youtube without a login or a content warning, I hardly think its ban worthy.

I mentioned to him that I thought I was probably being reported by the same guy (a white supremacist from australia who got permabanned after I put him on ignore).
Turns out I was right. Mod said that the majority of my posts were being reported by the same guy (till he got permabanned) and then it switched to another person (who I suspect is the same dude under a new account).

Mod then said 'OK, I'm going to put u both on mutual ignore' without telling me the name of the guy, but when I went to clear my ignore list, I wasn't able to clear the single only person that I had on the list. Which pretty much confirms that all of my posts were reported by an asshole who had it in for me, and the mods didn't bother to check the history or the context or anything.

They just see 'reported post' and give you the ban, plus however many points they deign appropriate as individuals (there is no consistency there).

Its a shame, I do miss talking to some of the smarter people there, but I had to go to war against this neo nazi piece of shit... (MrAstro for anyone curious)

Funny thing is, he got all angry when I called him out for being a welfare bludger when there were jobs, while he was going full racist against immigrants that weren't white.

Ie Shroedigers immigrant - Simultaneously stealing all the jobs from 'hard working australians' while simultaneously being too lazy to work, and collecting benefits.

-D

Hmmm! I lurk on TGP here and there, more often just reading threads. I noticed earlier on you're from Australia. I'll miss seeing your posts. I cannot see many others from Oz apart from a member called Shane8 who just posts silly stuff in The Pub forum, and I think he lived over in Texas for a little bit.

Seems they have been pretty heavy with the ban hammer as of late. I think I have year ban now and not even sure why. Oh well.... is what is.

I was banned there for getting kinda sorta political, so I guess it was warranted.

I was mocking one of the award shows, either the Grammys or Oscars or some shit, for all the cultural marxist, gay pride and we-need-to-show-less-white-people to be PC narrative that Hollywood has been pushing.

Yep, instant perma ban. Although, it was already going political in the discussion; they just couldn't handle mine.

Metalhex":268cf1fz said:
I was banned there for getting kinda sorta political, so I guess it was warranted.

I was mocking one of the award shows, either the Grammys or Oscars or some shit, for all the cultural marxist, gay pride and we-need-to-show-less-white-people to be PC narrative that Hollywood has been pushing.

Yep, instant perma ban. Although, it was already going political in the discussion; they just couldn't handle mine.
I got chastised for talking about boobs because TGP has female members.

I'm like 'Female TGP members are probably unsurprised to learn of the existance of these things called boobs' or the like

Got chastised more.

-D

You think they're bad, try SSo_Org. they are the worst. (Well, they at least allow politics).

They are a bunch a lefty butt hurt bandits who do their best to make sure that anyonr who doesn't agree with them, stay out. They tolerate neutral opinions, but no one from the right lasts long there. SSO are CHAZ

I forgot about this until now, but I got banned a long time ago because some guy was being douchey and I told him to 'pull the tampons out of his ass' lol. I knew full well I was going to be banned I was sick of it there and I needed a break. Lol. 90 days was a little excessive IMO. I have said that line probably 20 times on here or UG and never got a warning. I did get banned from UG once, which actually really surprised me, but I had the full quotes of the exchange of me being an ass in my signature for a year or two after. Lol.

If TGP and SS.org had a baby it would literally be a baby crying Hitler that would try to destroy everything in it's path that doesn't agree with it, and ban it's way through life, and maybe even enjoy a hot dish of mashed potatoes.

it's funny you mentioned hitler
there was a 12-13 page thread started by a guy in the amp forum stating that he was done posting in the forum because his feelings were hurt.

so on or about the 11th page i was like

"whatever you do - do not join rigtalk as no one ever gets banned for anything and it's a total free for all!
and then i was like
BTW
HITLER!
is this thread over yet?
and posted the link to godwin's law on wiki
that was it!

for that i received a week ban
tisk tisk!

So technically you got banned for saying one word, and an historical name at that. :gethim:

No word exists that could get you the same result here. :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Back