Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

1. Stop riding my dick faggot I'm not into guys
2. How about you go make your own shit in that case and stop entangling me in your romantic problems.
I challenged you to produce the post where I referenced gay sex, and you failed. Enjoy your crow, jagoff. 🖕🏼
5BD64003-F06E-4944-B911-69E55A2275AF.jpeg

Boy, am I glad that dude got tired of riding my nuts and latched on to you instead 😩 He’s demanded like six times already that you discuss gay sex with him since then 🥴 I hope he does t eventually just wear you down and you give in to his homoerotic desires 😬
You truly have a reading comprehension problem or enjoy twisting words.
Either way, everything I’ve said is there in print for all of RT to see. Nice try, closet dweller.

Last edited:
How do you age secretly in love? That sounds......strange.
Obviously, moron, it autocorrected “are” to “age” and I didn’t catch it, and I don’t edit, so it’s a way of ensnaring illiterate retards in a magical reading rainbow.

Obviously, moron, it autocorrected “are” to “age” and I didn’t catch it, and I don’t edit, so it’s a way of ensnaring illiterate retards in a magical reading rainbow.
When you say "obviously, moron..." are you referring to yourself as the moron for the same sort of misspelling you were giving old boy a hard time over a few posts ago, or were you calling me a moron? It's like you're typing into a mudbucker because your posts lack clarity.

When you say "obviously, moron..." are you referring to yourself as the moron for the same sort of misspelling you were giving old boy a hard time over a few posts ago, or were you calling me a moron? It's like you're typing into a mudbucker because your posts lack clarity.
Do you think I have any interest in interacting with your desperate ass? Stop asking me things. Stop trying to chat me up. Just walk away like your pedo friend did and your “close dweller” commenter is about to. I’ve no interest in chatting with you. None. Zero. ✌🏼

Do you think I have any interest in interacting with your desperate ass?
Why are you so tormented by the Bowers girl that you're reduced to this?

Stop asking me things. Stop trying to chat me up. Just walk away like your pedo friend did and your “close dweller” commenter is about to. I’ve no interest in chatting with you. None. Zero.
You don't want to talk to me just when the conversational direction isn't going in your favor or are we talking across the board here?

I mean to be fair Slash has like what, 30+ Signature Gibsons and half her talent these days? Anyways, glad to see some things never chan... oh wait this isn't OTC?!

1714771581495.gif

Back