Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

Obviously, moron, it autocorrected “are” to “age” and I didn’t catch it, and I don’t edit, so it’s a way of ensnaring illiterate retards in a magical reading rainbow.
A typo? Kinda like “close” from “closet dweller?” Nice catch, MORON,

@tallcoolone is a huge poseur and I’m calling him out. “Endorsements”…what a bullshitter. He’s an absolute NOBODY desperate for attention who lies to make himself seem even an iota interesting. Let’s see the contracts for all this free gear he claims to have gotten. I’ll wait…
TCO has been doing this stuff for years.. I remember him posting about the stuff he was receiving on TGP years ago.

Oh please. I ignore 90% of the shit you morons post on here and don’t reply to it. If you’re going to call me out by name and I bless you with a reply and then you start begging for bans because you are embarrassed that you got trounced then that’s just pathetic.

Ban you from DEEZ NUTZ you pompous turd.
Trounced? Is that what you think?
You’ve been getting “trounced” and making an utter ass of yourself since your original post displaying your terminal butthurt over a teenage girl scoring some free guitars.
“Trounced” hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!

Trounced? Is that what you think?
You’ve been getting “trounced” and making an utter ass of yourself since your original post displaying your terminal butthurt over a teenage girl scoring some free guitars.
“Trounced” hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!!!
Aww now you’re lashing out bc your bf @gruggmanny left and you haven’t got anyone to cyber with anymore…

That’s adorable, but, you’re an absolute tool and I’m not interested in talking to you either, so, fuck off. 😎

What I have learned from this thread...so far.
There will always be those whom have it easier in life than others.
There will always be those who will get way too wound up by those whom have it easier.
And there are those who can only shout at the void of the internet instead of looking inward and dealing with it.
And there are industry plants created to make others money

Do you think I have any interest in interacting with your desperate ass? Stop asking me things. Stop trying to chat me up. Just walk away like your pedo friend did and your “close dweller” commenter is about to. I’ve no interest in chatting with you. None. Zero. ✌🏼
I’m challenging you the same as I challenged your boyfriend. Produce the post where I said anything even remotely alluding to pedophilia. I’ve got a plate of crow prepared for you too, bitch..

TCO has been doing this stuff for years.. I remember him posting about the stuff he was receiving on TGP years ago.
Why TF would I make it up? To get cred on an Internet forum? I don’t give a shit if you believe me but know TGP is full of that, as soon as I got in a fight with a mod and got banned from there the free stuff went away

I’m calling you out. You are a liar and you have no free gear or endorsements. POST THE CONTRACTS LIAR. All you do on here is talk shit hoping for a reaction and when no one gives you one you target random people and wiggle your finger Under their noses until they reply. SHOW IS THESE CONTRACTS YOUR COVER BAND GOT YOU OR SHUT THE FUCK UP. POSEUR.
Lol no endorsements, as I said I’m a mediocre guitar player in a cover band. Just gear on the side they hope you use and show how the stuff sounds. Again I don’t care if you believe me. From reading your posts I don’t think you are going to be here very long anyway. You seem very very angry.

Back