Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

She replied to me . As if it’s really her lmao
IMG_9015.png

Too bad this kid wasn’t a skinny girl with a look 6 years ago …lol I guess he didn’t have it going on, organically and all…
Let me see if I understand you correctly:
6 years ago, this boy 11 year old,“Reece Malone” didn’t have the right look “organically” and so he disappears into the ether, only for a similarly, generically-named “Grace Bowers”, to pop up 6 years later, and is also now 17 who is built, ironically, exactly like an 11 year old boy, pops up, seemingly out of nowhere, playing EXACTLY the same licks, and the world is falling all over themselves to shower them with praise??
Sir, are you trying to tell the good, if not unusually dim-witted denizens of this here forum, that you believe that “REECE WATSON” IS NOW “GRACE BOWERS” and that this “GRACE BOWERS” has a penis, until proven otherwise? 🤯

Attachments

• 2EA78596-1373-47F3-AD03-E9FFCE890727.jpeg
    2EA78596-1373-47F3-AD03-E9FFCE890727.jpeg
    650.4 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Let me understand you correctly:
6 years ago, this boy “Reece Malone” didn’t have the right look “organically” and he disappears into the ether, only for a similarly, generically-named “Grace Bowers”, also now 17 who is built, ironically, exactly like an 11 year old boy, pops up, seemingly out of nowhere, playing EXACTLY the same licks, and the world is falling all over themselves to shower them with praise??
Sir, are you trying to tell the good, if not unusually dim-witted denizens of this here forum, that you believe that “REECE WATSON” IS “GRACE BOWERS” and that this “GRACE BOWERS” has a penis, until proven otherwise? 🤯
Riddle me this, then:
If your theory hold true, then, how did “Reese Malone” have time to become, not only, “Grace ‘Hasadong’ Bowers” BUT ALSO at the EXACT same time he became Winnipeg, Manitoba’s #1 Sexologist, AND Sexrapist (sexual therapist)…???

Attachments

• IMG_8589.jpeg
    IMG_8589.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 16
Let me see if I understand you correctly:
6 years ago, this boy 11 year old,“Reece Malone” didn’t have the right look “organically” and so he disappears into the ether, only for a similarly, generically-named “Grace Bowers”, to pop up 6 years later, and is also now 17 who is built, ironically, exactly like an 11 year old boy, pops up, seemingly out of nowhere, playing EXACTLY the same licks, and the world is falling all over themselves to shower them with praise??
Sir, are you trying to tell the good, if not unusually dim-witted denizens of this here forum, that you believe that “REECE WATSON” IS NOW “GRACE BOWERS” and that this “GRACE BOWERS” has a penis, until proven otherwise? 🤯

1715763378406.gif

Back