Who the hell is Grace Bowels...or Bowers???

I know , it’s fucking ridiculous lol

Ah yes, i'm sure the intermediate level teenage guitar playing youtube chick is just getting gibson sponsorships out of the blue, with no legal representation, managers, PR team, or anyone! it's just her!

It kind of sucks because there's a ton of great women players who deserve an artist deal a lot more than she does, but that's modernity for you

Kat from Babes in toyland (gibson), Liz buckinham (gibson) The Great Kat (burns and ibanez), Poison ivy (gretsch)

Last edited:
Ah yes, i'm sure the intermediate level teenage guitar playing youtube chick is just getting gibson sponsorships out of the blue, with no legal representation, managers, PR team, or anyone! it's just her!

It kind of sucks because there's a ton of great women players who deserve an artist deal a lot more than she does, but that's modernity for you

Kat from Babes in toyland (gibson), Liz buckinham (gibson) The Great Kat (burns and ibanez), Poison ivy (gretsch)
Very true . And I guarantee that was her dumb ass manager saying that . She’s a full fucking team of like 15 people backing her

It wasn't I who banned him I swear. :confused:

I tried to give him every possible chance to mend his RT ways but progress obviously wasn't fast-enough in the eyes of another mod.

Can't say I disagree. Dude seemed Hell-bent on making enemies, not friends. Not an M.O. I'd recommend. :dunno:

EDIT:
Gotta admit 'though, it did provide some entermatainment. :LOL:

Definitely not Yabba sis'.

Yabba occasionally got a bit fired up but this dude was on another level.
I was just joking due to the whole Wilfred thing...

1716013193541.jpeg

Wesfred next? Taking bets...
1716013522103.jpeg

Back