Floyd Eye
Well-known member
Holocaust Denying now. But you're not antisemitic. 
https://www.cnn.com/2026/07/11/middleeast/ro-khanna-detained-by-israeli-settlers-west-bank-intl
Why are racist Israeli's always attacking Americans? It's a good thing they didn't 9/11 him for being brown.
I believe you and I'm sorry. Anybody here like illegal immigration? Now you know how it feels.It's pretty shitty that it's too risky for me to step foot in the holy land, where I'm from paternally. And if something happens to me, the US wouldn't have my back.
However I would argue the holy land is not really holy anymore, considering it's now the gayest place on earth and fag pride parades are even hosted upon the ruins of sodom and Gomorrah.
There was a video of a Jew pissing and shitting at the Armenian quarter of Jerusalem fairly recently. Dude even stared at his pile of dung with pride.
What people do not realize is that Palestine, the West bank and especially gaza, have just been testing grounds for AI and advanced weaponry.I believe you and I'm sorry. Anybody here like illegal immigration? Now you know how it feels.
Christopher Columbus was a Zionist terrorist. Look what the they did to the Native Americans. They were committing genocide hundreds of years before the Palestinians. They've had practice doing it.
With those goatse photos saved on your computer, you'd fit right into TGP.I hate jews and I'm not a TGP member.
This isn't Metal Gear.....What people do not realize is that Palestine, the West bank and especially gaza, have just been testing grounds for AI and advanced weaponry.
It's a look into what's to come for everyone else. No one has to be on the side of the Palestinians. The tactics used by Israel though should concern everyone.
I don't know what you're trying to get at, but AI weaponry is absolutely a thing and has been for a good while unless you've literally been living under a rock or you're just feigning ignorance for the sake of your political beliefs.This isn't Metal Gear.....
Solid Snake![]()
What about Jewdish Priest?I hate jews and I'm not a TGP member.
Yup yup SnakeI don't know what you're trying to get at, but AI weaponry is absolutely a thing and has been for a good while unless you've literally been living under a rock or you're just feigning ignorance for the sake of your political beliefs.
Comparing it to a video game as a means to downplay it's relevance is just retarded in 2026.
Episodes of Twilight zone are even coming into fruition.
I don't know what you're trying to get at, but AI weaponry is absolutely a thing and has been for a good while unless you've literally been living at mommy's house or you're just feigning ignorance for the sake of your political beliefs.
Comparing it to a video game as a means to downplay it's relevance is just retarded in 2026.
Episodes of Twilight zone are even coming into fruition.
Thats exactly what a TGP Member would sayI hate jews and I'm not a TGP member.
So first you like love Trump....âThey donât want you thereâ: Trump tells Netanyahu to leave Syria and Lebanon
The reported appeal is the latest sign of a widening rift between the two leaders, with Trump pressing Israel to scale back its military deployments while Netanyahuâs government continues to insist on maintaining them indefinitely.
Trump warned Netanyahu during a phone call on Thursday that Israelâs military presence in southern Syria risked further escalation.
âThey donât want you there. You should redeploy,â Trump reportedly told the Israeli leader. The president delivered a similar message regarding southern Lebanon.
The reported push follows a meeting between Trump and Syrian President Ahmad al-Sharaa on the sidelines of the NATO summit in TĂźrkiye last week.
It also comes amid Washingtonâs attempts to implement a US-backed framework agreement between Israel and Lebanon reached last month. Under the deal, Israel committed to withdraw its forces from two âpilot zonesâ in southern Lebanon and allow the Lebanese army to deploy there. Israel has yet to begin the withdrawal.
Israel says its troop deployments in southern Syria and Lebanon are necessary to prevent cross-border attacks similar to the October 7, 2023 Hamas assault. Several senior members of Netanyahuâs government have called for an open-ended military presence, with some also advocating Jewish settlements in the occupied areas.
In recent months, Trump has repeatedly criticized Israeli strikes in Lebanon, reportedly arguing Netanyahu had âno f**king judgmentâ and calling him âf**king crazy.â
"White Guilt" is a real bitch!So first you like love Trump....
Then you hate him.... Then you love him..... Then you don't over and over again....
But we all know you cant stop loving the GayAtollah![]()
What are you actually saying here?"White Guilt" is a real bitch!