Why does your Average TGP Member and readers/listeners of CNN/MSNBC/NYTimes...... Hate Jewish People and support the Iranian Regime?!?!?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The~Kid
  • Start date Start date
Dont doubt the Trump......


He is the man and the President knows what he is doing 🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
 
Probably not. Hopefully some of the people advising him do though.
 
I don't hate Jewish people at all - however I do hate Trump's reckless, impulsive and unconsultative wars that then stuff up our fuel prices and oil supplies in Australia when the US has its own supply so it doesn't give a shit. Then when the total mess that he created himself can't be cleaned up he seeks to recover costs from other countries via tariffs or freight charges etc. Also he cries they won't help... well mate it was an offensive, not a defensive war and you chose to flex your muscles and go in against advice - so wear your own mess and pay your own way to clean it up.
 
I don't hate Jewish people at all - however I do hate Trump's reckless, impulsive and unconsulatative wars that then stuff up our fuel prices and oil supplies when the US has its own supply so it doesn't give a shit. Then when the total mess that he created himself can't be cleaned up he seeks to recover costs from other countries via tariffs or freight charges etc. Also he cries they won't help... well mate it was an offensive, not a defensive war and you wanted to flex your muscles and go in against advice - so fucking wear your own mess and pay to clean it up. What a prick.

Good to see ya :cheers:

Trump is def a megalomanic but he's good for our country right now. Our country needs a serious kick in the ass. That wasn't coming from Biden or Kamala.

PS: I paid $3.99 for premium today :dunno:
 
Also I don't support the Iranian regime just to make that abundantly clear. For me that goes without saying.
 
I don't hate Jewish people at all - however I do hate Trump's reckless, impulsive and unconsultative wars that then stuff up our fuel prices and oil supplies in Australia when the US has its own supply so it doesn't give a shit. Then when the total mess that he created himself can't be cleaned up he seeks to recover costs from other countries via tariffs or freight charges etc. Also he cries they won't help... well mate it was an offensive, not a defensive war and you chose to flex your muscles and go in against advice - so wear your own mess and pay your own way to clean it up.
I'm down with that. However, if we take out the Iranian regime I am also all for us charging the rest of you guys for passage through the strait we secured.
:)
 
I'm down with the rest of Europe paying their fair of shit. Sick of billions going out of our country. How much does Israel get every year?
 
I'm down with the rest of Europe paying their fair of shit. Sick of billions going out of our country. How much does Israel get every year?
In the VonBonfire administration Europe and Israel will have to rely on private donations. :yes:
 
all for us charging the rest of you guys for passage through the strait we secured.
:)
International waters and charging due to a situation engineered by yourselves and was perfectly fine beforehand... yeah nah...
 
I'm talking in general, not necessarily this Iran conflict.
I'm not against the US withdrawing from Europe and letting them fund their own militaries. The UK in particular is a shadow of its former self. It's sad to see. Australia needs to do more too and I think we are but probably not enough. Pretty hard to defend Australia's coastline with 30 million people or whatever against China's 1 Billion people that has been enabled by western funding of its industries.
 
I'm not against the US withdrawing from Europe and letting them fund their own militaries. The UK in particular is a shadow of its former self. It's sad to see. Australia needs to do more too and I think we are but probably not enough. Pretty hard to defend Australia's coastline with 30 million people or whatever against China's 1 Billion people that has been enabled by western funding of its industries.
Angry Aussie!! How ya doing? Ready to move to the states?
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
25
Views
2K
Monkey Man
Monkey Man
Back
Top