Why would anyone watch a bunch of RINO's debate?

VonBonfire

Chris Christie is amazing though, said no one.

Ramashwarma or what his name is reminds me of a kid who saw Trump on tv growing up, bought the MyDonald action set and is trying to be him.

Mike Pence, lol

DeSantis. Totally blew it trying to integrate himself into the Bush family dynasty.

Nikki Haley. No real conservative would vote for a woman candidate.

Tim Scott-another RINO who can't win. More likable than Chris Christie which means what? I dunno, not much.

Who did I miss?

It's pretty obvious the only legitimate, or illegitimate, depending on your view, candidate is Trump. Honey I need to waste a couple hours tonight doing something completely meaningless and worthless. "Oh maybe you should watch the republican debates".

Nikki Haley. No real conservative would vote for a woman candidate.
The hell with Nikki H but this is messed up my dude. Some of the most successful and peaceful societies have been governed by women. So women aren't as capable as men? It's no wonder we have some of the problems we have today with this line of thought. If women are perceived as inferior by some it's no wonder there's hate towards marginalized communities.

I have a conservative relative that's a girl scout troop leader and she says women have no place in government. Very disappointing. She has no right being in a position that's supposed to teach girls to grow into strong independent women if she thinks her own gender is inferior and it really pisses me off.

Last edited:
UwR2J4J.jpg

The hell with Nikki H but this is messed up my dude. Some of the most successful and peaceful societies have been governed by women. So women aren't as capable as men? It's no wonder we have some of the problems we have today with this line of thought. If women are perceived as inferior by some it's no wonder there's hate towards marginalized communities.
I didn't say they were inferior, they just have no business running a country. Maybe you disagree, that's cool. If women weren't allowed to vote there would be very few democrats in office. Many of them are bag of hammers level stupid and vote for the candidate that is most "handsome". What societies are you talking about that were peaceful and governed by women? Heck name one woman who holds office in the house/senate that isn't a total moron....

I have to wholeheartedly agree with your friend who is a girl scout leader. Sounds like a smart and honest person. A woman has about as much business running a country as a dude has business planning interior design for a home shared with his wife.

I didn't say they were inferior, they just have no business running a country. Maybe you disagree, that's cool. If women weren't allowed to vote there would be very few democrats in office. Many of them are bag of hammers level stupid and vote for the candidate that is most "handsome". What societies are you talking about that were peaceful and governed by women? Heck name one woman who holds office in the house/senate that isn't a total moron....

I have to wholeheartedly agree with your friend who is a girl scout leader. Sounds like a smart and honest person. A woman has about as much business running a country as a dude has business planning interior design for a home shared with his wife.
While I agree 100%, most of the dolts they elect aren't much, if any, better.

If we nominate Trump, we will get destroyed.......and we will deserve it.
-Lindsey Graham

So the Republican party is now destroyed. Bummer

“I say pathological because I actually think Donald, if you hooked him up to a lie detector test, he could say one thing in the morning, one thing at noon and one thing in the evening, all contradictory and he’d pass the lie detector test each time. Whatever lie he’s telling, at that minute he believes it, but the man is utterly amoral,”

-Ted Cruz

Back