Why would anyone watch a bunch of RINO's debate?

I dunno, I'm pretty sure when a MAGA starts yelling TDS, it comes directly after getting their feelings hurt because someone said something mean about Trumpy bear. 🤷‍♂️

:hys:

Yes, it' is a blast making fun of Donald Trump all day and then turning on the news at night to see which court judgement he lost that day.
And like you said, those screaming about TDS the loudest are the ones you know are being eaten up inside the most over it.

You just know she's having a blast!
lTVs6oar_400x400.jpg

You know why real Americans like Trump's policies and hate Biden's ?

Because we don't wanna party like it's 1999.. we want to go grocery shopping like it's 1999.

💸

So when Trump printed money totaling 25% of the existing money in circulation, and sent it out under the COVID relief fund,
that had no future effects on diluting your $$?

Just trying to figure out how honest you are.

You know why real Americans like Trump's policies and hate Biden's ?

Because we don't wanna party like it's 1999.. we want to go grocery shopping like it's 1999.

💸
Pretty much. Groceries and gas are gonna win this election more than any other issue. I had to put a jar of vaseline in my truck just for dealing with the price of gas. Good thing I don't go anywhere....

Pretty much. Groceries and gas are gonna win this election more than any other issue. I had to put a jar of vaseline in my truck just for dealing with the price of gas. Good thing I don't go anywhere....
That's what they said about the last midterms but the Red Wave didn't happen. Because people decided they'd rather live with inflation than elect a bunch of insane people. It made me feel like there is hope for the country after all.

Back