Wizard vs Mezzabarba MZero and Bogner Uberschall

Meza is just ripping off Mesa name wise, so for that reason alone, go Wizard! LOL
Mesa Boogie

Mezza barbara
Sheesh, see what I mean guys? Copying the name is just not cool, by the way, I plan to create a new amp based off Wizard amps, it is going to be called Blizzard.
it is a joke, right ?
Mezzabarba is surname of the builder/designer Pierangello and nameitself is surely older than whole Mesa thing.
I had his 100W amps, Monster and X3M preamp + Slave 100 poweramp and those amp can hang with 100W Wizards easily so not right place for mocking...

it is a joke, right ?
Mezzabarba is surname of the builder/designer Pierangello and nameitself is surely older than whole Mesa thing.
I had his 100W amps, Monster and X3M preamp + Slave 100 poweramp and those amp can hang with 100W Wizards easily so not right place for mocking...
I agree, the Mzero Overdrive I had was a very good amp. I didn’t keep it, but I did feel also that it could hang with my Wizards

it is a joke, right ?
LOL I was just joking around and kidding man c'mon relax now.

Back