Wizard W800 gutshots

Youre my slave Donnie you just dont know it yet.

156320477-pot-and-kettle-350x166.jpg

I will live with it, and stand by my comment. There’s nothing in those shots that would make me buy a Wizard.
You somehow extrapolated some kind of personal insult from that and then, Christ knows how, paraphrased some kind of dig against how Wizard amps sound.
As I said before, you borderline illiterate numpty, the Wizards I’ve spent time with sound cool. My comment was on the wiring and internals. If this still makes you itchy, I couldn’t give two shits. Fuck off, and have a great day.

You‘re nowhere near as smart as you try to project...never took any of your spew as personal, just dipshit wanker comments. I call bullshit on you ever even being in the same room as any Wizard amp, but it’s the internet and you can be 8 feet tall if you want ( that’s 243.84cm since you need the metric system)

I can take a lot, but once you bring the metric system into the argument gloves are off. Seriously, you give someone 2.54cm....
Haha yeah that’s a low blow but it fucked with me and my Hawaii public school math, almost as much as driving on the wrong side of the road in Australia... got used to it eventually but that metric system can bugger off 😏

I call bullshit on you ever even being in the same room as any Wizard amp, but it’s the internet and you can be 8 feet tall if you want ( that’s 243.84cm since you need the metric system)
Whether or not you believe something is irrelevant, and honestly I couldn’t give a shit.
Metric system? You do realise that every nation on the planet bar the USA, Myanmar and Liberia “need the metric system”, so you’re doing well there.
Anyway, you’re a fool and I’m not longer interested in this conversation.

The guy has a New Wizard W800 and he’s excited about it, he posts some pictures. I know a couple guys with these and obviously, I have seen the videos on YouTube, it’s an absolute killer monster of an Amplifier!

Any human being with some dignity and respect would join in and share his excitement, but no…

If this thread is an indication of where we are going, humanity is in big trouble.
F’n Pathetic…
My dude..Slipknot wrote one for us about this..
People=Shit.

"One more time motherfu**er"....

We In the USA don’t really give a fuck about what goes on in the rest of the world. Much like we in Texas don’t really give a fuck as to what goes on elsewhere in the USA. Lol

I have vivid memories of grade school learning of metric and the big push for the US to adopt the system in the 60s-70s.

First time I came home with 'metric' homework my grandfather mumbled and grumbled something along the lines of
what you posted.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So what is the verdict on quality of this Wizard build ?
In fact, I expected somewhat clearer work/layout and finer component choice for that amount of money. I am fan of the sound of MCII and want one of those really bad but I see value of amp in more in vain of unique sound than in quality of parts and bulid.

No verdict, just opinions. The debate, to which there will never be consensus, is if it's good enough to justify the price. Completely personal, and highly subjective. This is where the shitfighting and insults begin.

IMO the build quality is very good, my MCii is one of my favourite sounding amps, and it was worth every cent. Three opinions in a row that don't mean much to anyone but me (y)

Last edited:
Yeah. At the end of the day, the sound is why we all gush over them. Although I did hear a rumor that Ac/dc did open up his amp at the end of their run together. When they saw that the wires were not run at right angles and twisted in some spots...And not to mention his poor choice of caps and how many ground connections....Angus was so offended and hurt he threw the amp on the ground and told him to get out. That's how their relationship ended.

So what is the verdict on quality of this Wizard build ?
In fact, I expected somewhat clearer work/layout and finer component choice for that amount of money. I am fan of the sound of MCII and want one of those really bad but I see value of amp in more in vain of unique sound than in quality of parts and bulid.

Careful man! You run the risk of raising the ire of the Wizard fanboys - they’ll summon a vengeful ghost wearing nothing but a battered AC/DC tshirt - be afraid!

Careful man! You run the risk of raising the ire of the Wizard fanboys - they’ll summon a vengeful ghost wearing nothing but a battered AC/DC tshirt - be afraid!
I will pay attention. Sometimes I forget if it is Mark 2C+ or Wizard fashion month :cool:

Eleven pages and somehow we've derailed to Whitney Houston (great singer but not my genre). Have we determined whether they are Polypropylene or Polyester ODs? They look Polypropylene but only because they are fat and round, the polyesters I have are not as fat and aren't round.

EDIT: not boobs, orange drops. :LOL:

Last edited:
Back