WOT: The Raccoon Saga Continues?

HOLLYWOOD":36mma7s1 said:
Oh, it was not until a good bit later that I realized the bite did not make it past my boot . :scared: So I got lucky . The rabies series of shots are pretty painful. That sux! So be careful. ;)

I was bit by a dog when I was a kid - took part of my arm out (at the elbow) - I remember a shitload of shots...then the novicaine shots, then the stitches.

Dog was put down less than a week later...oddly, the next day the "Beware of Dog" sign had freshly trimmed hedges around it the next morning...and the little bitch that said I could pet the dog, moved away to live with her other parent...lol

I guess they thought a lawsuit was coming.

Ok man, final easy no kill solution...........................

Buy a shitload of moth balls and load that place up and see what happens.

That or buy some Couger piss and spray it around.

Digital Jams":3v23myjc said:

There's a cougar that lives down the street...she might be willing. :scared: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:

Digital Jams":1uijzsh4 said:

:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup: :LOL: :LOL: Or just pull out your monkey and hose the place down with piss yourself. :LOL: :LOL:

I am not kidding bitches :LOL: :LOL:

They sell cougar piss on the internet :scared: People spray it around their bushes to keep deer away from eating them.

HOLLYWOOD":3t8v3ob5 said:
Digital Jams":3t8v3ob5 said:

:LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup: :LOL: :LOL: Or just pull out your monkey and hose the place down with piss yourself. :LOL: :LOL:

:no: eek!

Digital Jams":1fe8aq4l said:

They sell cougar piss on the internet :scared: People spray it around their bushes to keep deer away from eating them.

No doubt there are some cougars out there spraying on each other's bushes...but...

Sorry, I had to go there. :LOL: :LOL:

:confused: Okay, are we now talking about the middle aged women that go around looking to hump the younger guys? :hys: Or are we REALLY talking Cougars? The fury kind that will eat a brah's nut arms and the rest of your azz? :LOL: :LOL:

Habuman":2wxrpz1d said:
Digital Jams":2wxrpz1d said:

Or it attracts young guys.............Woah!!!! "snare and cymbal please" :LOL: :LOL:

Hmmm...did this thread just do a muff...I mean nose dive? :no: :LOL: :LOL:

HOLLYWOOD":fwhhn1gc said:
:confused: Okay, are we now talking about the middle aged women that go around looking to hump the younger guys? :hys: Or are we REALLY talking Cougars? The fury kind that will eat a brah's nut arms and the rest of your azz? :LOL: :LOL:

Same thing ain't it! :LOL: :LOL:

amiller":3njx3d2r said:
HOLLYWOOD":3njx3d2r said:

Depends on what country the chick comes from. :scared: Floss time....................... :bleh:

HOLLYWOOD":2z8m0mcg said:
amiller":2z8m0mcg said:
HOLLYWOOD":2z8m0mcg said:

Depends on what country the chick comes from. :scared: Floss time....................... :bleh:

:LOL: :LOL:

Digital Jams":12xlemtz said:

It works pretty good. We used it when we were teenagers growing plants in the woods..... what ever that means ?

I love this thread...... :D

They are mean bastards and I wouldnt want to take one on.
I seen one take a full hit with a 2X4.......only to turn back on the guy and charge him!
Funnier then hell........the guy that was trying to get it out of his garage ran faster then anyone I have seen in my life! :LOL: :LOL:

Please keep off-topic threads in the proper, off-topic forum. We don't want our board turning into Off-Topic Central, now do we? ;)

Seriously though, doesn't sound like anything a good .22 wouldn't cure. I tend to have more trouble with those damn gnarly possums than I have from raccoons. Bastards are mean as shit and look like some kind of snarling demon comin' at ya in the garage at 4 am!

The raccoon saga is, thankfully, over. All raccoons have left the building and I have closed all entry points.

Now, if I could just get rid of da cougars! :gethim: :LOL: :LOL:

Back