Wow, General Milley.

General Milley. When Trump appointed him you thought he was the best. Then he got worried that Trump was trying to steal the election and he did his job. Now you hate him. See how it goes? Let me guess, bet you no longer like any bands, movie stars, sports stars, etc. if they've spoken out against him. You hate me simply because I'm very outspoken about what a dick he is.

Bottom line, if Trump had succeeded in stealing the election, trashing the Constitution in the process you guys would have been overjoyed.

Fuck democracy as long as he keeps the fags and coloreds out of my town. And we can keep owning the libs.

While defending yourself against me you're letting the rest of the forum know who you really are.

You sat on your couch on 1/6 and cheered the traitors on - didn't you?

Last edited:
I love your ignorant posts. Your kind of thinking is why police now wear video recorders. Because they show what REALLY happened vs the criminals made up stories. The police cameras are so successful since you can’t dispute them. You can’t lie when you have the full security videos. Otherwise you can mash up something to fit your narrative. Security footage NEVER lies. Hence why the capital police and Pelosi are afraid to release it. It will show the American public what really happened. 🤷

Yes, absolutely, bro.
they will never ever release that…
The one thing these people do well is make sure that the truth is never revealed!😉
The truth is the enemy of the state.

And it doesn't matter how much additional video they release.
If watching it live wasn't enough, or seeing what they showed during the
impeachment on top of that wasn't enough, it simply doesn't matter.

Untitled.png

Video footage is only good when it supports their own narrative. All libs are rats.

You got it bro, ONLY when it supports their own narrative.
And if it worked the other way they’d say, ‘unfortunately the video got destroyed in the explosion’😂
They are so easy to read…

And if it worked the other way they’d say, ‘unfortunately the video got destroyed in the explosion’😂
Wasn't it so obvious, when the best president ever (President Donald J. Trump) was in office taking a trip overseas, you knew some more phony Russia bullshit would come out as well. Complete pieces of shit the democRATS are.

Lol. I just saw the senile bastard speaking at the UN, what a fucking embarrassment. Climate change, climate change, climate change, Covid, Covid, Covid…the 2 biggest lib religions.
Yeah, it’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. This country is a dumpster fire and you think people want to hear you talk about climate change? He can’t do anything but fuck up a free lunch, which is what was handed to him via the riglection. Seriously, you had to have eaten a shit ton of lead paint chips as a kid if you voted for that fucking fraud.

Yeah, it’s the saddest thing I’ve ever seen. This country is a dumpster fire and you think people want to hear you talk about climate change? He can’t do anything but fuck up a free lunch, which is what was handed to him via the riglection. Seriously, you had to have eaten a shit ton of lead paint chips as a kid if you voted for that fucking fraud.

Climate change has nothing to do with the environment

It's just "fuck white people" for rich white people

That's why ignorant, retarded, shitlib NPCs voted for him. Because you could literally only make that mistake if you are so dumb you don't have a soul anymore.

Unfortunately, they are so easy to read because their views are determined by the corporations and ruling class of elites they pretend to hate (when Bernie is in the primaries)

If they ACTUALLY cared about the morality of corporate corruption, they would have made Tulsi Gabbard the nominee

But they don't, they just hate the orange man so badly that they will elect generational corruption. To the point where the candidates son gets foot jobs from Chinese diplomats...and they don't care, because they are SO brainwashed, and SO IGNORANT, that it doesn't matter to their childlike brain anymore

Back