Wow, used gear sales have come to a screeching halt....

BTW where did you go? Anywhere in Europe per chance? …and you say “your” — where are you from originally? Are you a dual citizen? 🤔
Lmfao, that is the correct “your” after the following verb

Are you trying to quip on the basis of incorrectly thinking it should be “you’re” 😂

Illiterate swine

Seriously, how many times are you going to use this word in the same thread? Reminds me of a beginner music recital. Apparently you need that thesaurus as bad as your bro
The word is as accurate a descriptor for your ilk as need be

No need to hit a synonym finder like you remedial spelling group all-stars

What % of Americans would you estimate support unconditional financial support for the Ukraine war?
What % of Americans would you estimate support open borders?
What % of Americans support unlimited aid to illegal aliens in our country?

That easier for you?
I want none of my tax money going to any foreign war.
I don't want any borders open, that includes the bookstore as well.
The only aliens I would want to support are from Jendel.

Do you think Jendel is flat like Earth? :unsure:

This thread is proof that you can have a proper education and still be a complete idiot.

Last edited:
Lmfao, that is the correct “your” after the following verb

Are you trying to quip on the basis of incorrectly thinking it should be “you’re” 😂

Illiterate swine
No dumbass. I’m asking if you’re a dual citizen now living somewhere in Europe with A) little true loyalty to the US and B) much to lose if things go sideways in provoking Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
You’re mentally weak losers

You make Reddit mods look good

“wahhh I can’t actually present any facts so kill urself”

Your grave will be a gender neutral bathroom
I would ban you but you entertain me…. I went to a gender neutral bathroom in Starbucks once…not because I drink their over roasted trash I might add…my daughter wanted some strawberry drink. Anyway I proceeded to piss all over it and left. I look forward to your response my friend. You’re really not the genius that you think you are and everyone sees it. Also don’t bother reporting my post…the reports come to me. Also you might disagree with people who have a different perspective or opinion than you, but you don’t need to start dropping insults to prove your point. It has the opposite effect and makes you look….kinda bad…. salaam and shalom…
IMG_2794.jpeg

My money is that JB eventually bans him anyways. Any takers?
Nah it’s OTC. I enjoy participating here so I moderate this section extremely lightly. I guarantee you that paint chips is more than likely an extremely cool and interesting person like most guitar players are…lol. Also I would actually be interested in hearing his story about how he wound up living in Europe. He did say that right? It’s all good though….

Back