WTB 4x12: Mesa Trad or Uberkab

maddnotez

Banned
Edit: Waiting for the new Uberschall and found a guitar. Only looking for the long shot Cab.

Highly prefer rear loaded Uber or a Mesa Trad but will look at other offers. Im in St Louis so im not expecting to find something but will drive an hour or 2.

Just throwing this out there as I have not seen any FS ads that caught my eye so maybe everyone is just waiting for my thread here :)

I basically need everything gear wise and I am starting over. I took a break and sold all my guitar gear last year. The timing sucks considering someone hacked my account and tried to scam but it is me posting and ill be buying not selling.

Anyhow tl:dr

Amps - looking for high gain metal amp. Really looking for a CL100 or a Twin Jet. Budget $1,200 - $1,800 depending on the amp and condition. Looking for a reasonable deal, eg; won't pay $1,800 for a CL or a beat to hell TJ. Mark IV and others considered. Show me what you have.

Guitars - Pretty open here but again, think metal. I am currently looking at PRS Holcomb or LTD M Black metal. Will consider other brands but primarily looking for a 7 string. Huge fan of recent Schecter and the budget will vary greatly $700-$1,200.

I also need a 4x12 cab haha. The sale didnt continue and my Mills is long gone. Ideally I want a Mesa Trad but will look at others. I dont expect anyone to ship a cab and the price would be absurd so this is kind of just a feeler.

Last edited:

Attachments

• LTD.jpg
    LTD.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 39
I guess it’s a little over your budget you mentioned, but I have a KXK 7 string I’m selling: https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/kxk-713-001-7-string.221598/
Looks really nice and probably right up my alley but yes over budget and I'm not too familiar with the brand.
If that had a hipshot I would be interested.

Sorry I did not mention in the listing I am not interested in guitars with T.O.M. if it is recessed I would consider but primarily looking for fixed hipshot or similar bridge. I will also consider Floyds or Multiscale guitars.

Want to bump this. I may have found a non eq 100cl to buy in a few days. Not ideal but I will probably snatch that up. In the meantime ive been kinda gassing for a Wizard MC. I know far fetched as well but hey worth a shot.

$2,500 - ???

Im sure its really nice but it just doesnt speak to me. For a little more id look for a Duvell
For what it’s worth, not trying to push the KXK, I’ve owned a Master Built Duvell, owned 2 Regius’s and have tried tons of other Mayones’s (including some 7 strings by them) and in terms of sound and playability I much prefer this KXK, but I admit that I think aesthetically the Mayones’s look a lot nicer/prettier, but that doesn’t matter to me. The Mayones’s I found sounded imo sterile, almost like furniture with strings attached to them, but just my opinion/2 cents

They have a wow factor for sure! Nothing I’ve tried yet punches as hard as the wizards
Worddd. Ive only heard the clips and it would be pretty awesome to play one. I hear theyre some of the best amps ever but idk just throwing it out there on a whim. Ive seen them come and go, if anyone has one and wants to talk post or pm. Willing to pay up to $3k depending on the year.

I think im gonna hold out for the new Uber. Still looking for a 7 string and cab (mostly the 7).

Back