WTT: TC Nova Delay for TC Flashback Delay.(FOUND THE SENTRY)

I had a sentry noise gate and thought it was a PIA to set right. ISP Decimator 2 works better and easier to setup. Just a thought….

I had a sentry noise gate and thought it was a PIA to set right. ISP Decimator 2 works better and easier to setup. Just a thought….
I have both, each does what they need to do perfectly.

The TC just takes time to setup but if you use a PC you can literally make it the best noise gate/clamp/suppressor ever because you can do frequent specific adjustments and the ISP can’t do anything remotely close to that.

BUT for the ISP to even compare/compete you have to use two. That’s the real drawback to the ISP. The best part about the dual ISP setup, does all the work for you with 2 knobs.

These are my thoughts. I love them both, but the isp is way more expensive and complicated because it requires two pedals with a link cable to complete with the TC’s full capability. TC is way more involved and requires a PC for the good stuff.

I love the TC and it’s fricken awesome, great choice for a gate. Sorry mines not for sale, and I hope you find one.

I have both, each does what they need to do perfectly.

The TC just takes time to setup but if you use a PC you can literally make it the best noise gate/clamp/suppressor ever because you can do frequent specific adjustments and the ISP can’t do anything remotely close to that.

BUT for the ISP to even compare/compete you have to use two. That’s the real drawback to the ISP. The best part about the dual ISP setup, does all the work for you with 2 knobs.

These are my thoughts. I love them both, but the isp is way more expensive and complicated because it requires two pedals with a link cable to complete with the TC’s full capability. TC is way more involved and requires a PC for the good stuff.

I love the TC and it’s fricken awesome, great choice for a gate. Sorry mines not for sale, and I hope you find one.
Found one. Should be here this week.

Back