XTS Midrange modded Boss GE-7

SpiderWars

Anyone tried one? Tom Bukovac asked them to do it and I guess it caught on a bit. I have a faulty (excessively noisy) GE-7 and they perform the noise mod anyway so they said they'd fix it and mod it. Haven't got it back yet.

Does the lack of a slider below 400Hz make it difficult to dial out too much low end? Or mud?

XTS modded GE-7

been meaning to grab one of these, i actually ordered one and apparently it didnt go through and when i went back they were sold out. these frequencies are close to what im usually tweaking while mixing, figure one of these for the loop might be good

Dang, shipped it out Saturday and it's done! I'll post some sort of review once I get it. $91.50 all-in.

Doesn't make sense with the exchange rate for us canucks to send a pedal down, better off just buying one new. I just doubt "how" much more usable they can make this pedal. Once you find what you like, who cares how sensitive the sliders are?

PLease report back with your findings. Interested if it is drastically different.

I have one. You will like it a lot. I had an Analogman one that was also very good but kept this one.

Takes out as much low end as I have ever thought to pull out.

Played it a bit this weekend. If you typ use EQ to fill out lows and/or tame fizz...this is not for you. If you want to really dial in everything else it is awesome. I'm very happy with it. If there was a Lo rolloff and Hi rolloff you'd have it all.

Back