Yeah I finally got it

If this is real, I’m very sorry! But, don’t these messages seem a little suspicious being so close apart? And then a death announcement message an hour later? Hacked account? Again, I hope it’s not real because it’s too sad :( just seems odd
I feel the same. It's all odd, and seems a little off. Sorry if it offends anybody.

If this is true, fucking horrible news. Praying this isn’t the case, and maybe he’s in the hospital and can’t communicate.
😩

Fucking Covid. Got me. Brothers.... it’s beat ing the wild. Beast out me
This photo is showing a NEGATIVE test result. The syntax (and spelling mistakes within) in the posts dated 7/19/22 are distinctly different than used previously (7/16/22) and before. These two things immediately popped out as I certainly wasn't looking for anything suspicious. This seems highly suspicious. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

This photo is showing a NEGATIVE test result. The syntax (and spelling mistakes within) in the posts dated 7/19/22 are distinctly different than used previously (7/16/22) and before. These two things immediately popped out as I certainly wasn't looking for anything suspicious. This seems highly suspicious. I'm sorry if I'm wrong.
Yes, the poor spelling/grammar/short sentences isn't Dan's style.

Can't speak to the test. Tests are not always accurate.

As far as the misspellings and syntax - are you referring to the 'Dan has passed' thread that is stickied? That was supposedly posted by his wife Lyn.

As far as the misspellings and syntax - are you referring to the 'Dan has passed' thread that is stickied? That was supposedly posted by his wife Lyn.
Why even bother posting a negative result pic in a thread about a seemingly confirmed positive result? Those actions are completely contradictory.

His first 3 posts from 7/19/22, which are referring to himself in the first person, contain the same idiosyncrasies as the last 3 (from his wife) from that date. All 6 of those posts seem like a different person writing than anything Dan posted on 7/16/22 or earlier.

Just so you guys know,his wife is of Asian decent.
English is her secondary language.
Seriously doubt this is any kind of hoax. I texted his phone a goodbye message.

Positive rapid covid test and posting about it on the internet to dead in... hours? If dude is dead its probably from something other than Covid. Unless he was unvaccinated and high risk the current strains just don't have that kind of morbidity.

Just so you guys know,his wife is of Asian decent.
English is her secondary language.
Seriously doubt this is any kind of hoax. I texted his phone a goodbye message.
He could have been bedridden and dictating the posts while his wife did the typing. Genuinely not trying to start anything...

I get what you guys are saying and it does seem suspicious but I'm going to take the high road and be respectful to her, him and the situation until we know otherwise. Believe me - I would love to LMAO if this turned out to be a hoax. I didn't know Dan personally.

Last edited:
This is terrible - but I'm with the brethren - He posted Finally got it and suddenly now its over? Then his wife posts right away. WTH is going on?!?!?!

The same "syntax" was in the tread Dan posted about "I finally got it", that Dan himself would have authored. That's what seems "off". He was typically of well-spoken verbiage. And, I'm sure he's fully vaccinated and boosted. I would think it would be an unwritten rule in his line of work.

FWIW, I just found out my mother tested positive this AM! She's 83. Fuck me runnin'.

Last edited:
Back