yo eerbody....

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
from the sticky on the main board-

just checked the new section.....you guys are merciless....lol.....we thought with the prevalence of digital gear for recording and live use that it would be nice to have a section dealing with that. We also thought to invite some heavy hitters in world of profiling and IR's to post on here and to give them their own subsections-in the new section of Rigtalk. Anyway-THEY ARE NOT SPAMMERS!!!!! They do support themselves by selling their products and services. From what I understand....really high quality stuff. In case there's any confusion...I hope this helps clarify the situation.....

Indeed brudda.

I actually had to undelete one of his threads when I moved them over here. A fellow mod had deleted it as spam. A member also delivered him a right serve. Removed that pollution too.

Wasn't spam of course, just didn't have a proper home until now.

Indeed brudda.

I actually had to undelete one of his threads when I moved them over here. A fellow mod had deleted it as spam. A member also delivered him a right serve. Removed that pollution too.

Wasn't spam of course, just didn't have a proper home until now.
ha! was it me? lol....I usually just delete them when reported and hardly glance at them....

Back