yo eerbody.....

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
from the main board-

just checked the new section.....you guys are merciless....lol.....we thought with the prevalence of digital gear for recording and live use that it would be nice to have a section dealing with that. We also thought to invite some heavy hitters in world of profiling and IR's to post on here and to give them their own subsections-in the new section of Rigtalk. Anyway-THEY ARE NOT SPAMMERS!!!!! They do support themselves by selling their products and services. From what I understand....really high quality stuff. In case there's any confusion...I hope this helps clarify the situation.....

Awesome brother! :rock:

Hey bud, if you want to, why not make an "introduction" thread ("Introducing BM Profiles" or something like that), where you say hello / who you are and how you make Profiles etc. We can make that a sticky so it always sits at the top of the thread list.

Then I'm thinking 1 thread for every pack? You could put the demo video in the first post of each one.

Just copy->paste the youtube links brother. If that's OK.

It's super-easy; works the same way as the Kemper forum. Actually, it's the same forum software IIRC (XenForo).

I know you can upload pics, but don't know about video.

Back