Your #1 guitar

Mine's so boring no need to post a pic, everybody's seen 'em a thousand times lol.

That said, Black Les Paul Standard w/ covered neck pup and open bridge pup. Best sounding and playing guitar I own.

Mine is Warmoth super strat. Has Dimarzio's and kill switch.
20180315_164300.jpg

IMG-4361.jpg

'05 MX-2. Got it in the custom shop in Osaka about 5 years ago. I had always wanted to even see one, and couldn't believe my eyes when I went in and they had a new one for sale. I was looking at it and the salesman asks if I'm interested. I say of course but $6k is more than I can afford. Then he says it's my lucky day because they just got a used one in that morning and he could give it to me for much cheaper. I ask how much and he says... wait for it... $2k Canadian!! SOLD!!!

IMG-4361.jpg

'05 MX-2. Got it in the custom shop in Osaka about 5 years ago. I had always wanted to even see one, and couldn't believe my eyes when I went in and they had a new one for sale. I was looking at it and the salesman asks if I'm interested. I say of course but $6k is more than I can afford. Then he says it's my lucky day because they just got a used one in that morning and he could give it to me for much cheaper. I ask how much and he says... wait for it... $2k Canadian!! SOLD!!!
These are flat out amazing, one of those moments that you realize instantly the next level has arrived, congrats brother. Super killer guitar!!

I have a 1996 LP Standard Custom Shop with EMG's that were installed at the Factory & a Jackson TI-1000 Scott Ian Single Hum Signature Model with a MCP Afwayu in it. The LP Used to be my main, until i got the Jackson.

I actually prefer a heavier Les Paul. I think they have a better focus in the mids. My experience has been that they punch harder in the mix. But that's just me.
Me too, but only because I don't gig anymore. I really don't care what is weights, as long as it sounds good.

Last edited:
Back