Your Studio Monitors

MKibanez

Hey guys, what are you using for studio monitors? I am using Yamaha HS5 but looking for a change.

Thanks

I just bought a pair of JBL 305's that I'm really enjoying. But this is my first pair of monitors, so I went based on reviews compared to other monitors in the same price range. I'm not disappointed with the sounds. Mainly use it for playing my Helix at home.

I have those Kali's ......the LP-8's I think they are called ....... excellent for the price .... and got great reviews .... they sound great to me .... but I honestly don't use them much .

Loved Focal Alpha 80’s. Next not sure…maybe Solo 6 Be or IK iLoud MTM.

Hey guys, what are you using for studio monitors? I am using Yamaha HS5 but looking for a change.

Thanks
HS7s on the inside
HS8s on the outside

Fkn love them. 7s let me really pick apart mids and vocals. 8s are best at full range "everything". I like having the ability to switch between the two pairs as my mains. They're both set up as near-fields elevated on my desk - with a slight sway back or shove in my chair (perfect for playing a fiddle) I can get into the sweet spot of the 8s, when working my keys or whatever, the 7s are right there and I'm on centerstage.

Back