YT: Randall Thrasher

Sounds good and better at what it does than the diavlo. Is that my imagination or do you also find it to be a step up? (for metal players anyway.. us cock rockers are probably easily appeased by the diavlo)

Nice job Jason. That's the way amp company's should be doing videos.

I got this amp about a month ago. I like it a lot. My only complaint is why they didn't make a 3 button footswitch for the loop. I had to buy a single button switch to switch it on/off.

great demo dude! as annoyed as I am about the lack of supply with these things im gonna buy one...

The note articulation sounds awesome. Im just so used to the old school dry/tight Randall SS distortion, I'm not sure what I think about these new models... The Diavlo I had was so spongey and flubby on the bottom end, I couldn't stand it without an OD to tighten it up. Guess I'm just used to Dimebag's sound when it comes to playing Randall amps.

mhenson42":qj6yg50m said:
Nice job Jason. That's the way amp company's should be doing videos.

I got this amp about a month ago. I like it a lot. My only complaint is why they didn't make a 3 button footswitch for the loop. I had to buy a single button switch to switch it on/off.

Yeah, the alternative was to have to use a DIN type cable for the footswitch if it went to a 3 function style. This way is actually a lot better for versatility's sake. No need to have to use a special footswitch with a weird end that you can't find if you are on the road and you lose it or it gets damaged. Also, 1/4" switching works with all switchers like RJM and DMC/VL stuff. So that was the thought process behind that. I think in the long run it was the best thing to do.

Back