Zach Petersen (Zachman) 10-2010 Separate Ways Video Footages

Carlos B. III !

Hi my Rig-Talk friends!

I just recently videotaped some fun/cool candid video footage of Brudda Zach playing with the Hawaii Journey tribute band "Separate Ways" this past week.

Alot of this footage is just candid hanging out as guitar playing brothers having fun.

I'm thinking that there may be some other gearheads (like Zach and I) here at Rig-Talk that may enjoy these videos too!

I just uploaded some to my Youtube site @ https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlosBarientos

Please just enjoy them as I do this for pure guitar players enjoyment! :)

Enjoy -- Aloha, Carlos

What's up Carlos!!???! Miss you guys man!

Hey, remember your old Splawn that I bought from you a few years ago? It has been TRANSFORMED!!! :) I sent it to Dave Friedman and he modded it with the "Kitchen Sink" mod. Eventually I'll get some clips done. Needless to say it sounds sick.

Hope you guys are doing well on the island brah. I'm missing the sun, the food, and the friends. :) Tell Zach I said "hey". - Mike

romanianreaper":30op0be1 said:
What's up Carlos!!???! Miss you guys man!

Hey, remember your old Splawn that I bought from you a few years ago? It has been TRANSFORMED!!! :) I sent it to Dave Friedman and he modded it with the "Kitchen Sink" mod. Eventually I'll get some clips done. Needless to say it sounds sick.

Hope you guys are doing well on the island brah. I'm missing the sun, the food, and the friends. :) Tell Zach I said "hey". - Mike

Aloha Mike,

We miss you brah... COOL!!! re: the Splawn. Hey, right back at ya. Hope all is well.

Listened to the 2 set-up vids, very cool stuff :thumbsup:

Wish I had the space to just dime my rig and not have to hide in the next room :LOL: :LOL:

Digital Jams":2et8ctg1 said:
Listened to the 2 set-up vids, very cool stuff :thumbsup:

Wish I had the space to just dime my rig and not have to hide in the next room :LOL: :LOL:

Scott-- The amps were launching-- but not dimed-- but ya, it's fun being able to crank it up and not have anyone tell you to turn it down.

The next 2 nights I used a Line6 flextone2 1x12 combo. Not quite the wow factor, but it was okay

some really nice playing, but i think your missing a coupla things in your rig :LOL: :LOL:
when the lights are off does your rig look like a flying saucer? :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Needs more delay. :D

I cringed when you bent that neck on the Les Paul. I'll bend a whole step on my Strats, but would never consider that on my "fragile" Les Paul. :no:

bravedude2":3vll8nyl said:
some really nice playing, but i think your missing a coupla things in your rig :LOL: :LOL:
when the lights are off does your rig look like a flying saucer? :LOL: :LOL: :thumbsup:

;) Thanks

The rig off--

gearpics004-1.jpg

Badronald":a2l0min8 said:
Needs more delay. :D

I cringed when you bent that neck on the Les Paul. I'll bend a whole step on my Strats, but would never consider that on my "fragile" Les Paul. :no:

I didn't have more delay because it was a pretty live room.

Hehehe I've had that guitar for over 30 years, and know it pretty well-- but ya, I am very careful when doing that.

Back