Still waiting for my...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Record all of that was posted before Mark Cameron quit and left us high and dry ...

If you are a MIA guy you did a deal with Mark Cameron before I came along and gave HIM your money. If I never came along you would of had to accept the fact you were fucked long ago.

He (Mark Cameron) then proceeded to bailed on those guys and went tits up and screwed those guys over...No Amp no $

I came along with a plan to get those amps for those guys OUT OF MONEY Mark would earn has a consultant for the amps. The only way to get blood from the stone so to speak.

Mark bailed on us and went tits up... Shouldn't be surprised he did but thats what he did.

I didnt get the $ those 13 guys paid, they handed it to Mark. Thats what happened. I tried to get it back out of Mark for those guys to have those amps made. He bailed again.

Read again slowly, if you gave me your money and I got said money and made an agreement with you to get an amp than you have zero to worry about, I am not a scumbag and I do what I say, it might take a minute on this cameron stuff but only because we are left to do all the redesign and pay people like Ron at RJM and George at Metro to do the part Mark was supposed to do.

I will bet any of you guys who gave Mark your money (read again not me) have lost far less to him than me. He is not a good guy, it is what is.

I continue to try to sort it out but with out Mark around to generate anything I cant get it from him. Simple Math my friends.

Sounds like you're saying that the lost amps won't be provided since Mark is no longer in the picture?

johnpace2":2j4u7xod said:
Sounds like you're saying that the lost amps won't be provided since Mark is no longer in the picture?

John,

Im saying if some dude I have no idea who they are comes on the forum with a smart ass post saying I owe amps that were never bought from me than NO i am under no obligation to build those amps or deliver them out of my pocket for free.

It is Mark Camerons obligation. The plan was always to get it out of him seeing how he got your money. I am not Santa Claus, I was trying to solve the problems that you guys got into before I rolled up on the scene.

I cant say this any more clear.

If you want to back me in a corner and make me say one way or another if the lost guys are getting amps now that I have no way to get the money from mark Cameron than you got it. NO your not getting an amp from me.

Thats not the direction i was going though and I was seeing how the new CCV V2 was received and sold and if it was a success trying to get you guys something. But you know what you get shot for good intentions and I am over that.

so...if you paid me you will get an amp you have not a worry in the world.

If you paid Mark Cameron money before I took over I would suggest you find him and ask him WTF your money is.

While your at it he owes me and Rob over $10,000, see if you can get it for me just like I was trying to get your money/amp for you and let me know how you make out.

Brad

Time is our only difference here Brad. You said we were getting amps from you so all law suits and fly outs have been put on hold ...due to your statement that we would be getting an amp from you. Now the story has changed. And my family is out $3000. :thumbsdown:

Ampaddict":s8os184v said:
Time is our only difference here Brad. You said we were getting amps from you so all law suits and fly outs have been put on hold ...due to your statement that we would be getting an amp from you. Now the story has changed. And my family is out $3000. :thumbsdown:

The story has never changed...

Look I am sorry you got screwed by Mark and I wanted too and still want to help you.

The story ALWAYS WAS that we would withhold any money due to Mark for designing amps until the old amps were built.

That was the only way I could try to get "blood from a stone" as I always said. He then did what he always does and quit and ditched and left us to pay lots of expensive guys to piece together what he came up and make it a repeatable design.

Thats why the story changed because he is no longer around to withhold anything from. We certainly didn't change it.

He quit on us and on you. You want to fly out and/or law suit him, full steam ahead.

I realize I am the only one here talking to you so I get the boots to the head but remember this fact...

You never gave me a dime for your amp. I dont have your money or your amp. I understand you being upset but your mad at the wrong guy.

Brad

I think it cant get explained any clearer than that. Brad isnt at fault. Cameron Amps is nt at fault. Mark Cameron is at fault. NO matter what Brad says, hes gonna look like the bad guy cuz hes in charge now. But theres no obligation to anyone but the peeps that paid him.

I sure hope the 14 or however many there was that mark ripped off,that you can redeem your money. Really a bad situation. But Brad shouldnt be the scapegoat.

Mojo sent!

Gorehog":1rufth7e said:
I Mark Cameron is at fault. NO matter what Brad says, hes [Brad] gonna look like the bad guy cuz hes in charge now. ...Really a bad situation. But Brad shouldnt be the scapegoat.

As someone who became intrigued by the Camerons amps after reading about numerous nightmares, Brad and the rest of the gang (Dave at Tone Merchants, Freidman, Metropolous) come across as to me as good guys with an eye on the future. Because of them Cameron designed amps are being built by meticulous and reliable persons with a solid repuation. They have allowed players now to obtain a Cameron amp without a gamble or risk and have amps built with consistency (tone-wise.

Jeeze. Kinda makes a person have to think twice about attempting to do a nice thing for complete strangers with zero obligation, at cost with nothing in return.. They might just turn 'round and rip your fuckn' face off.

And here I figured serving our country was more than enough. Sorry you ended up in this mess, Brad.

Sorry you guys screwed the pooch. Looks like I came damn close to getting ripped off a while back with a similar situation as well. I would'a been out for blood too. Squeez'n that rock, as it were. But not Brad's rocks. Leave Brad's rocks alone, man.

xXDaveyJonesXx":3soq7gow said:
Jeeze. Kinda makes a person have to think twice about attempting to do a nice thing for complete strangers with zero obligation, at cost with nothing in return.. They might just turn 'round and rip your fuckn' face off.

And here I figured serving our country was more than enough. Sorry you ended up in this mess, Brad.

Sorry you guys screwed the pooch. Looks like I came damn close to getting ripped off a while back with a similar situation as well. I would'a been out for blood too. Squeez'n that rock, as it were. But not Brad's rocks. Leave Brad's rocks alone, man.

I was warned in a PM about Mark and not to get involved with him. I had the cash in hand. Ended up getting an SLO. You know who you are and thanks about 3K.

Brad is a decent guy in all my dealings with him. Got my amp in a timely manner in perfect condition.

I'm just glad Brad didn't throw in the towel on the Cameron project and is bringing this awesome amp to market. I have never seen such dedication to a product. And it does sound awesome in all the clips.

OP - sucks on your loss. I can relate. I had a CBR F3 stolen. It was a mind rape. Pissed for a year.

IntenseJim":3vivdomm said:
Gorehog":3vivdomm said:
I Mark Cameron is at fault. NO matter what Brad says, hes [Brad] gonna look like the bad guy cuz hes in charge now. ...Really a bad situation. But Brad shouldnt be the scapegoat.

As someone who became intrigued by the Camerons amps after reading about numerous nightmares, Brad and the rest of the gang (Dave at Tone Merchants, Freidman, Metropolous) come across as to me as good guys with an eye on the future. Because of them Cameron designed amps are being built by meticulous and reliable persons with a solid repuation. They have allowed players now to obtain a Cameron amp without a gamble or risk and have amps built with consistency (tone-wise.

I agree!!! :thumbsup: Brad is an solid guy and tried to do the right thing!!! It isnt his fault that Mark bailed!!! There is always legal action.

Mods - please delete this thread.

As a member of the MIA Crew I appreciate everybodys concerns but I think the best thing to do with threads like these is ignore them or have a mod delete them. The only thing a thread like this does is hurt the ones that Brad is trying to help. Let us with the missing amps handle the situation with Brad in private.

Thanks,

Chuck

S.C. Player":1ebet43l said:
Brad King,

I never came on this forum to post any smart ass comments. I see a post where someone is waiting for an amp so I did a little digging and I posted exactly what YOU wrote...everything, so nothing could be taken out of context. 

You are not making any sense though. On one hand you said Mark left you high and dry, yet, after reading through a lot of posts, Mark gave you everything he had and is known for: The CCV, the Atomica (Jose) and Old Bitch (Aldrich). You have these designs and are putting out amps. 

On the other hand you are saying he left you and is unable to be a "consultant" on Cameron Amps...so does that mean these amps are not true to Cameron's designs because he left before a final product was made and never personally signed off on them (i.e. Atomica and Old Bitch)?  Or Mark isn't checking each amp to have final tone sign off?  Heck, I see posts about a redesign which has taken many, many months.  How can that be considered a Mark Cameron product anymore?

Next you are saying he owes you $10,000?  How is it that you are /have produced amps (based on his design?) and he isn't getting commission or intellectual capital benefits? It doesn't add up unless you took advantage of him in a one-sided contract, which is probably why Mark left?  Thus giving you his three designs and you not having to fulfill the "owed" amps? Like setting him up to fail...only after getting what you want. 

Look, I have no idea what the company contract says or how much money Mark is supposed to make (feel free to put up the contract to back up what you are claiming) but I do know that I have read several posts where you, Brad, have stated you would provide amps to people who are owed from Mark out of Mark's pay. It looks like Mark fulfilled his end and you are not fulfilling your end. To date it doesn't look like anyone has received an owed amp (or are afraid to come forward if they did) yet I see CCV's and Atomica's.  

Now you are backtracking on what you said. Seems that you are far from a man of you word. What's the next excuse?  

Good Day!

None of your business but you don't know WTF your talking about. Your obviously a shill and you are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back