Super rare Bogner alert- used Deal of the day

Rezamatix":e9d7byt4 said:
ace_operations":e9d7byt4 said:
wow! Condescension much! :thumbsdown:

only if you read it that way.

The differences are well documented here on this exact website, feel free to use the search button. Its not a mystery, and I'm not here to answer those questions. The amp is really ONLY for those people that KNOW what they are getting. AND are specifically interested in THAT. :thumbsup:

I don't know either.

That serial number probably is Rev 2/Rev Green, which some like better than the more common Rev Blue.

But how can you tell the serial from that link? Rubber handle makes it seem like a pre-Rev Blue, though.

Rezamatix":1wmvfsqf said:
BrokenFusion":1wmvfsqf said:
Why is #49 more desirable than the others out there?

if you don't know. its not for you. :D

Unless they added the soggy bottom end that sounds like a wet fart starting at #50 I already know it's not for me.

Thanks, Rez. Gonna call tomorrow morning and see if I can put it on layaway.:) Been wanting an ubershall for a long time. Rev green is the one I was advised to score.

Has a lil' extra of this :confused:

Bottle-of-Tinker-Bells-Pixie-Dust-Necklace.jpg

Good call! This is actually an Uberschall Orignal, not a rev 2/green or blue. The magic pixie dust is very heavy in this one! J/K it's one hell of an amp, blows away my rev blue.

20150502_120626_zpshamxuphr.jpg

Rezamatix":6aa1r59q said:
UberKrankenschtein":6aa1r59q said:
Good call! This is actually an Uberschall Orignal, not a rev 2/green or blue. The magic pixie dust is very heavy in this one! J/K it's one hell of an amp, blows away my rev blue.

Well there you go fuckers. someone got the amp. and can attest to it being a special one. good job dude. Glad someone took initiative there.

The guitar center guys had no clue what this is. I even got them to cover the sales tax. Glad there wasn't a resident expert!

the listing is gone. Was this the one at GC Clearwater, FL? My brother was obsessing over it and kept going back to play it. It took everything I had to talk him out of buying it. The sticker price was $1599, if we're talking the same amp, I'm wondering what you got it for….

Back