Torpedo C.A.B. M at Rest

  • Thread starter Thread starter alembicbones
  • Start date Start date
A

alembicbones

New member
Hi All,

New to the forum and the Torpedo C.A.B. M. Quick question. Since there is no on/off switch, is it best to unplug the power cord to the unit when not in use or should the unit be left on at all times?

Thanks,
Bones
 
You'll draw power for nothing, so I would advice to shut it down.
 
Thanks for the replies. BTW, I'm really enjoying running a Le Bass into the Torpedo C.A.B. M. There are so many cool settings to choose from. I have a wide variety of basses and it is a fun challenge to pair the right cabinet with the right bass. One example, I'm pairing the Iconic18 with my Fender Marcus Miller 5 and my Sadowsky NYC 5 string. The Iconic18 handles the B string very well and I get an overall solid jazz bass tone.

Bones
 

Similar threads

mctallica1
Replies
13
Views
292
RedB4Black
RedB4Black
Emperor Guillotine
Replies
2
Views
749
Emperor Guillotine
Emperor Guillotine
E
Replies
6
Views
414
griff10672
griff10672
chriss962
Replies
3
Views
447
Deleted member 77333
D
Back
Top