Helios Guts

Man the butt-hurt is thick in the land of cock rock.
Make one post in 2.5 months and ...
Here is the problem Dan, in case you dont get it. Your 1 post in 2.5 months and its a turd. Why do you even come on here at all? BTW....nobody on here cares that you were out riding your bike and playing golf. :doh:

Bogner products are trendy? Really? What a tool you are! And your genius is the last to the party BTW and his amp is $1000 bucks more than the equivalent Bogner, $3700 for a two channel Marshall and you're dissing Bogner at a grand cheaper and that build quality?. I own both, if I had to keep one amp it would be my Bogner hands down. If you knew what you were talking about you'd be dangerous.

ef87e564f4b2b2ff7bf0b19eb517ffebd88ad2c07aaeefb013f3654764314256.jpg

kohl0e.jpg

bitch-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

who-cares.jpg

1350728656688.png

ecd28139.jpg

14_48.jpg

After a fatty and a few drinks the average person wont know the dif between a Bogner and a Peavey.

Internet is serious bidness ....

87582072.gif

If you take a nice 70's jmp which costs around $1500 (give or take a few hundred) spend $1100 to have it modded plus $200 easy shipping costs both way , then add some shitty pedals in the mix , you easily will spend more money and a lot more time then if you purchased a brand new warrantied channel switching Helios :LOL: :LOL:

Does this forum ever get moderated anymore? This thread should be cleaned up. It's boring stupid read for anyone who is actually interested in the amp.

James Lugo":1ceo3p3d said:
Does this forum ever get moderated anymore? This thread should be cleaned up. It's boring stupid read for anyone who is actually interested in the amp.

agreed....EVERY goddamned thread on this site seems to derail. far cry from what things used to be.

James Lugo":ikqb2msg said:

Slow clap crescendoing into an anthem of applause.

yeti":1h4sd5se said:
James Lugo":1h4sd5se said:

agreed....EVERY goddamned thread on this site seems to derail. far cry from what things used to be.

I dont disagree the forum needs to be moderated with a heavier hand, but to say its gotten worse is a stretch for me. I remember when I first joined here, every time there was a Cameron thread, which was quite often back in the day, it turned to shit pretty quick. Nowadays, we just have a few clankers that post here that have been booted from the other forums that get moderated heavier. Leaves us with the cream of the crop so to speak. :yes:

charveldan":2uanq1bl said:
Man the butt-hurt is thick in the land of cock rock.

I have been working, playing golf and road riding.

Make one post in 2.5 months and ...

Bogner is trendy.

His products are trendy.

He markets to forum members so there you go.

Can he make an amp, yep, just like about 50 thousand other mother fuckers.

nOW THIS IS TONE MINUS THE sOzO ...

If nobody is holding a gun to ur head don't have to read my shit.

Blow it out yer Azz. :thumbsup:

Dude....you still have a TUBE TV? SERIOUSLY?! :thumbsdown:

charveldan":3fhkjoc8 said:
Fucktards wanna talk shit ....you got shit.

All I said was sozo caps lol.

How Ironic! It's blatantly obvious to just about anyone who frequents this place that you are in fact the biggest fucktard on this entire site. I've always refrained from calling you out because I honestly feel sorry for you, as you are the biggest laughing stock on all the guitar forums! If you are anything like the image you portray here outside of here in real life....well then you are a real sorry son of a bitch drama queen who enjoys the attention it gets you.

James Lugo":25mnuu0g said:

+1000

I want a Helios

charveldan":1tnrdayr said:
$2799 plus tax & shipping only $3500 my mistake ...

I can get similar tones outta my $600 DSL

Wait, what?? $150 give or take for taxes and FREE shipping somehow takes the price up almost a grand?? And the price isn't bad to begin with btw.. Lots of other companies actually do charge 4K for an amp of similar or lesser build quality.

The Helios looks and sounds pretty great from most of the clips out there so far. I'm genuinely excited about this one. Nice build and parts. I'd love to try it next to a Small Box and the redesigned PT100.

charveldan":70jrg5t4 said:
Fucktards wanna talk shit ....you got shit.

All I said was sozo caps lol.
Yes. You basically said they shouldn't be in a $3K amp, but you never said why. So… what is wrong with Sozo Caps that they don't belong in an expensive amp? Are you ever going to answer that question, or is the truth that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Steve

Hopefully some of you enjoyed seeing the build. I enjoy the artistic aspect of painting with electronics. Reinhold is a great example of an amp artist with the personality to go with it. I enjoyed looking at the other Bogner amps I owned but the hand wired Helios really showcased his talent.

Way back in 1998 I walked into a music store in suburban Detroit to get tubes for my Tremoverb. I saw a Bogner 1x12 combo getting unpacked. It was an early model Shiva. I played it and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I bought it on the spot. I have owned many different Bogner models since. I currently own a 101b and have Helios 50 on order. They have their own thing going on. If you like a DSL that is cool too. Play what you want. We have a rule around my house, don't play amps that have bar codes on them. :thumbsdown:

I just have one questions. At what point in the last 16 years did Bogner become trendy? :LOL: :LOL:

glip22":2pjbd4ed said:
Hopefully some of you enjoyed seeing the build. I enjoy the artistic aspect of painting with electronics. Reinhold is a great example of an amp artist with the personality to go with it. I enjoyed looking at the other Bogner amps I owned but the hand wired Helios really showcased his talent.
It looks great! Beautiful work... Thanks for posting! :rock:

Steve

Back