Lied into war on Gaza?

As far as I'm concerned it comes down to deciding whether to kill or be killed. What sort of idiot just lets someone have free rein to kill you. You are going to take them out and eliminate the threat if you can.
So why are you blaming Hamas then? Why do you blame Hamas when they kill civilians? You have double standards for everything. It's weird that you can't see that. You're a textbook case. Of something.

As far as I'm concerned it comes down to deciding whether to kill or be killed. What sort of idiot just lets someone have free rein to kill you. You are going to take them out and eliminate the threat if you can.
In orthodoxy it's better to be killed than to kill. Now if we are talking about defending others, absolutely, it's a christian duty. But if someone kills me for the faith, that's pretty much a free pass through the toll houses into heaven. WHOOOOPEEE!!!!!

That guy is an idiot. Hamas is deep underground. And if they were “Hiding” in a civilian population, Israel could quit being such incredible puuuuussies and go in like a fucking real army and root them out.
So now you’re pretending that Hamas isn’t hiding among the population of Gaza ?

The population is willingly hiding them. And the Israelis have been going in there and rooting them out. The problem is every time they do the Palestinian Authority goes on Twitter saying it was just innocent children they killed. Then people who think like you do start blocking traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge and shit.

The population is willingly hiding them.
Part of the population. Kind of like part of the Israeli population would like to rid the entire region of any and all palestinians. Blanket statements are never accurate. Maybe I'm splitting hairs but not every palestinian is muslim and not every muslim is interested in waging war on Israel.

Part of the population. Kind of like part of the Israeli population would like to rid the entire region of any and all palestinians. Blanket statements are never accurate. Maybe I'm splitting hairs but not every palestinian is muslim and not every muslim is interested in waging war on Israel.
If by part you mean 75% I agree.

If by part you mean 75% I agree.
I would say you aren't too far off but that still means 1 in 4 caught in the action didn't do anything to deserve their fate. At the same time I would imagine some of them read the writing on the wall and bailed out. My daughter is dating a Palestinian kid right now. *shrugs

What does he have to say about it all? What does she think?
I never met him but I think it's troubling to him. She lives in FL and I haven't been there in a long time. I don't think she thinks about stuff like that other than listening to him. Of course he's muslim but at this stage as long as he's nice to my daughter and doesn't expect her to convert to his religion we are fine. If he wants to marry her well then it's gonna be see you at your orthodox wedding my man, lol.

I would say you aren't too far off but that still means 1 in 4 caught in the action didn't do anything to deserve their fate. At the same time I would imagine some of them read the writing on the wall and bailed out. My daughter is dating a Palestinian kid right now. *shrugs
Well I’m not gonna get into that with you buddy, but I can tell you I would not be too happy about my daughter dating a Muslim. Even the moderate ones don’t generally think women have much in the way of rights to self determination. Maybe it depends on if they’re practicing Muslims ? I really don’t know.

Well I’m not gonna get into that with you buddy, but I can tell you I would not be too happy about my daughter dating a Muslim. Even the moderate ones don’t generally think women have much in the way of rights to self determination. Maybe it depends on if they’re practicing Muslims ? I really don’t know.
I have lived with, hung out with, known, and gigged with muslims, some good, some bad. I don't prejudge anyone based on their faith or lack of it.

I have lived with, hung out with, known, and gigged with muslims, some good, some bad. I don't prejudge anyone based on their faith or lack of it.
In Amsterdam a Muslim dude saved my ass. He was a great guy. He treated his wife like property though.

In Amsterdam a Muslim dude saved my ass. He was a great guy. He treated his wife like property though.
I have known muslims that treated their girl like vandalized property. I have also known muslims that were rich cheapskate businessmen with weird tastes and stupid ideas. I have known a muslim who was a cool guy to hang out with but it was clear I'd have to meet on the field of battle if it was christian gang vs muslim gang, but I really did like the guy. We hung out all the time. His roommate accidentally cooked some hog in one of his pans one night. MISTAKE. Threw the pan away. Dude was pissed. But he was always cooking these delicious asian dishes for all of us in that pan and he was muslim so I kinda felt for him.

I lived with a persian muslim for a while. He was a great guy and sent all his cash home to his family while living in a pretty seedy area of town. His bathroom looked positively 3rd world. The best was Rabbit though...student, and killer guitar player and a great compliment to my own style. He was a foreign student skipping all his classes dropping acid getting drunk and not showing up to gigs all while spouting extreme anti american stuff to anyone who would listen. On top of it he had a literal terrorists last name. He got deported in rapid fashion, lol

In Amsterdam a Muslim dude saved my ass.
giphy.gif

Back