[Massive update!!] Remote V3, VB-101, C.A.B. & Live

We are checking the compatibility with the new 10.9.5, if that is what you are using.

I sent you some questions on the Help Desk. ;)

Hi there, I updated my Live yesterday and I´m even more happy with this great machine now. It seems to respond faster and the cabs sound more open. Really great work, Guillaume. Good to know you´re busy to get the best results out of your products. Will check the other cabs in La Boutique for sure.

Thanks a lot, Harald

Thank you Harald, we put a lot of work and effort in that update. Maybe we lack from fancy names to put on our innovations, to communicate better, I have to work on that. ;)

eatsleepliveguitars":148s12hl said:
I haven't received an answer yet. Is there a compatibility issue with OS X 10.9.5?
We are working on your issue but we can not reproduce your issue on our environment. We will come back to you as soon as we can.

Hi Torpedo guys! :)
Updated my Remote to v.3.0.8 -- the same glitch remained...
When Preset switches to next one - mic settings change, but mic-name info (in mic window) doesn't change - it shows mic-name from previous Preset. Need Remote to be restarted to show mic-name correctly.

... new glitch... When switching through "user" IRs - an error message appears and the Remote closes.

angry pepper":16bpsvwx said:
Hi Torpedo guys! :)
Updated my Remote to v.3.0.8 -- the same glitch remained...
When Preset switches to next one - mic settings change, but mic-name info (in mic window) doesn't change - it shows mic-name from previous Preset. Need Remote to be restarted to show mic-name correctly.

... new glitch... When switching through "user" IRs - an error message appears and the Remote closes.

Hi,

I have some trouble reproducing your issues, could you create a ticket on our support (http://support.two-notes.com/) and post your crash log to help us find where they come from ?

Hello, I have updated my C.A.B to 3.0.8 but am getting 'System Error 67.0' displayed on C.A.B and 'waiting for connection' in Remote.

I initially upgraded to 3.0.8 (and firmware v2.12) and it worked but, perhaps unwisely, decided to do it again with 'stock configuration' presets.
I reverted to previous firmware 1.22 (prompted by installing previous Remote 2.1.12) then tried upgrading again upon which I got the error message. This may have been the 'bad move'? Perhaps I missed out an intermediate upgrade step?

I can keep re-trying the upgrade but I am hoping you will know what the error code relates to and where I may be going wrong.
I made a list of exact steps I took to get to this error message which I could forward to support if required.
Many thanks for your help.

This update just adds a minor modification : the Out Level is now applied to the Dry signal as well as the Wet signal.

Basstyra":1czc71ke said:
This update just adds a minor modification : the Out Level is now applied to the Dry signal as well as the Wet signal.

Do you mean that now the Out Level will be separated - for Dry, and for Wet?

No, I mean this parameter will be applied on the Dry signal. Up to today, the Dry signal was output (if it was output, by use of the "Output" parameter in the Setup menu) without any level control.

Since the last update I have to log in and verify WOS every single time I open it, hopefully a new update will fix this asap. :doh:

Blix":1uq8rqvs said:
Since the last update I have to log in and verify WOS every single time I open it, hopefully a new update will fix this asap. :doh:

I had that problem as well. Now I can't use WOS at all. When I get to the screen where it wants you to enter your name, country, etc. it kicks just me back to the login screen. :doh:

fearhk213":2tov7psf said:
Blix":2tov7psf said:

I had that problem as well. Now I can't use WOS at all. When I get to the screen where it wants you to enter your name, country, etc. it kicks just me back to the login screen. :doh:

Ouch, even worse. :(

fearhk213":1g0rkmyk said:
Blix":1g0rkmyk said:

Don't have this problem with my updated WOS.
When I started it at first time after it was updated - there was a screen that wants me to enter my name, country, etc.. But that screen was only once. ... Now - when I start WOS - it just reads the license(0% to 100%) and runs ...

Back