Steve Brown Sound SBS

I did. I got the purple hh with reverse headstock. We will see how it turns out
Cool, keep us posted. I was thinking about ordering one.

Did you notice it says "roasted maple neck finish". Is it just colored poly?

Kind of like the Jazzmaster/Jaguar one. With a few of these cheap brands that seem too good to be true…well they seem too good to be true…lol

No.

That would be a Schaller®
An OFR is made in Germany, and NOT a Schaller...which is also made in Germany. OFRs are not Schaller. Schaller Floyds are licensed copies, and are well made (although I'd skip the ones with the knife edge inserts) but not the original.

I won't use anything but a Schaller®
I think there are 2 versions of the Schaller; one which is exactly like the non Schaller Original Floyd, and a cheaper version that had the knife inserts. I'd stay away from the knife inserts as my USA Hamer had that bridge, and the knife insert cracked on one side.

Reactions: Geo
man I think I will try one out.. the reverse headstocks are cool
Cool, I am probably going to pick one up too, although I have too many guitars right now.

SB is a nice guy and a hell of a player.

He lived in the town over from me and I heard him at the local bandshell playing Panama, he must have been about 11 years old. I asked him who is guitar teacher was and decided to take lessons from him too. So, I have SB to thank for meeting my then teacher and now life long friend.

Who the fuck is Steve Brown ?

Doesn't matter , disappointing that every single one is pre fucked up so you don't get the chance to bust it up yourself.

Back