Steve Brown Sound SBS

Trixter, not my type of music but had some success in the 90's.

I think they were on tour with the Scorpions.

He also was hired to fill in for Vivian Campbell when he was doin chemo.

The boy can play.

Oh OK , yeah I'm familiar with Trixter they've been around forever .

Reactions: Geo
If these guitars are really good and the Floyds are the cheap Korean metal, it'd still be a decent deal to grab one and swap out the Floyd for one of the German metal ones. The base price isn't bad for a base partscaster to throw upgrades into as time and funds allow.

If these guitars are really good and the Floyds are the cheap Korean metal, it'd still be a decent deal to grab one and swap out the Floyd for one of the German metal ones. The base price isn't bad for a base partscaster to throw upgrades into as time and funds allow.
It's worth it for the painted alder body and finished maple neck. I am sure everything else is a swapout.

What caught my eye when I went to the GFS site was the Earl Slick Guitars. That Tele with Filtertrons looks interesting, especially with a Gibson scale length and radius.

I bought the MS260 in purple. Comes in Friday. We’ll see. I have a feeling it’ll be worth every penny of sub $400.

Trixter, not my type of music but had some success in the 90's.

I think they were on tour with the Scorpions.

He also was hired to fill in for Vivian Campbell when he was doin chemo.

The boy can play.

They opened for the Scorpions here in early 91. Not really my thing either but they did put on a good set

Yup I saw that. I have a black Gotoh FR sitting in my drawer. If the bridge studs are good, I’m swapping.
Well I thought I did but forgot I used it on another project, so probably going to pick another one up. I’ll wait and see how this one feels.

Just took it out of the box

IMG_2861.jpeg
IMG_2858.jpeg
IMG_2856.jpeg

Waiting for Brents overall review, but I have to say stripping one down and replacing the FR seems cool as a project. The biggest question in my mind is where would I be after doing that as opposed to a San Dimas import used or something similar. Awaiting Sir Brents review.

Back