Fractal Audio Axe-fx +, -, ? and now Kemper KPA has arrived.

Tone Merchant":7zu402qx said:
A couple of years ago, I was partying with rein hold at the la amp show. It was epic, we were trashed and it was like 3 am and reinhold was just getting started. I said why don't u post on rig talk once in a while. Ur this cult mythical figure and it would be great business for bogner.

The last thing I remember him saying before I passed out and threw up. Or maybe I threw up then passed out was something to the effect, Those Internet guys are crazy. All they will do is tell me how to design my amps, how I should run my company, etc. I didnt understand or agree with what he was saying then. I do now. :rock:

Holy shit man, you survived the German Drinking Olympics! That is not an easy task! :scared: ;)

kasperjensen":16tvayj1 said:
blackba":16tvayj1 said:
kasperjensen":16tvayj1 said:
Oh you knows it makes sense! :clap:

I often get a weird facial expression from the waiter when I ask for mayo at restaurants.

I don't understand the hatin'.

I hate Mayo. Its white, creamy, bitter, yuck. If you like it great, but I think its :gay:

Back to the topic at hand. The Axe-Fx threads are the new (Krank, Behringer, Bugera, Madison, etc) of the day. Drama packed in every one. :LOL: :LOL: Unlike those other threads at least the Axe-Fx is a cool product. I am actually looking forward to the Axe-Fx Ultra versus Axe-Fx II threads. They are coming, no doubt...

Not even in a Burger? :confused:

And yes... There are going to be some pretty epic arguments and clips being uploaded to prove that the II is either better or the same as the Ultra. Then people will argue that the clip maker knows (or doesn't) how to programme it. Then some will go on sale. Videos of Dweezil will appear. There will be joy, there will be tears.
I especially look forward to clips being uploaded to TGP demonstrating the Dumble amp sim. :checkthisout:

I don't like Mayo on anything. When I saw the movie 'undercover brother' with the mayo clip linked above, I thought that is me. I am not African American, but I do like Fried Chicken and hate Mayo.

cliffc8488":1n64x65g said:
I have not handled the pressure that well really. I have developed a pretty nasty ulcer. I just hope I don't need surgery.

I hope you get feeling better. Exercise relives stress. A good walk does alot.

cliffc8488":m0dg5hny said:
I have not handled the pressure that well really. I have developed a pretty nasty ulcer. I just hope I don't need surgery.

Ulcer is really nasty. Did you go to see a doctor yet?
I had one earlier this year. Very painful, eating, sleeping all got disrupted.
In the end, I went to see a doctor. Now only thing I regret is I didn't go to see a doctor earlier which could save me a lot of pain.

BTW, AXE FX II is truly amazing!

cliffc8488":2ty23qxr said:
Yeah, I messed up. It wasn't what I intended. There's nothing I can do about it now. Everyone is pissed at me and hates me. All I can do is say I'm sorry that my remarks were misinterpreted. Sorry.

Where's the wink emoticon when you need it?

It's really hard to tell if Cliff is being sincere or if this is just more of the sarcasm we've come to expect. Maybe someone hacked into his account, because this certainly doesn't sound like the same Cliff who posts on the FAS board.

phisk":3lpdj0zv said:
fractal's forum should be more liberal
cliff should do the techs and somebody else with more sure instinct the marketing, customer care...
I thought that's what Tom King was helping out with?

lester":366yzjrm said:
DADA":366yzjrm said:
Guys,

It is not only about sharing the faults here. I also intended with this post some solutions and advise or good ideas for FAS to clear the air with some of their customers and normalize their business environment.

It is really NOT about bashing or pissing. It is about soltutions and resolving.

Clips, or you are a Bugera.
I think he's from Germany or close to it... so yes... he might be a Bugera... ;)

cliffc8488":1ug09z3o said:

Nothing a strong dose of delegation chased with your infamous Chillax can't cure. :thumbsup: Take care of yourself.

Some of you guys are just brutal i am sorry but there is so
Much harmony central childish crap i'n these fractal threads
Enough is enough
The guy cant win he comes out with an apology saying he
Flew of the handle and he is sorry about the delays
And you guys say wow someone hacked his account
You basically also say too bad about your ulcer but you deserve physical
Pain due to all the grief you have caused us due to your miscalculations
The best part is that it is not even the end of June 3 weeks
Since product was announced
Try waiting 8 months for an egnater m4 when they had trouble
The man is dealing with supplier delays,bug fixs i'n software
Dealers . He made a mistake, don't you ever?

Tone Merchant":1vdopdf7 said:
A couple of years ago, I was partying with rein hold at the la amp show. It was epic, we were trashed and it was like 3 am and reinhold was just getting started. I said why don't u post on rig talk once in a while. Ur this cult mythical figure and it would be great business for bogner.

The last thing I remember him saying before I passed out and threw up. Or maybe I threw up then passed out was something to the effect, Those Internet guys are crazy. All they will do is tell me how to design my amps, how I should run my company, etc. I didnt understand or agree with what he was saying then. I do now. :rock:

:LOL: :LOL: Reinhold Bogner is calling us crazy? That's rich.

cliffc8488":2zdntjov said:
Get well soon Cliff... thank you for all the hard work in getting the Axe-fx 2 to the rabid masses...

gbsmusic":300molsu said:
Mark, what you said was spot on correct and I couldn't agree more. I hate ketchup on my hot dogs too!! :D :thumbsup:

+1

Kraut & Mustard only!!! :rock:

My .02 on the Fractal Drama is that Cliff may have come off as a Doooosh in some of his posts, however he's handled it a whole lot better than I would if I were in his shoes............ If it were me dealing with all the whimpering self righteous sense of entitlement forum folks I'd just post a thread straight to the point: "Fuck Off" and don't buy one then......... or something like that! :LOL: :LOL:

gtr31":3plqne4x said:
Some of you guys are just brutal i am sorry but there is so
Much harmony central childish crap i'n these fractal threads
Enough is enough
The guy cant win he comes out with an apology saying he
Flew of the handle and he is sorry about the delays
And you guys say wow someone hacked his account
You basically also say too bad about your ulcer but you deserve physical
Pain due to all the grief you have caused us due to your miscalculations
The best part is that it is not even the end of June 3 weeks
Since product was announced
Try waiting 8 months for an egnater m4 when they had trouble
The man is dealing with supplier delays,bug fixs i'n software
Dealers . He made a mistake, don't you ever?
Sorry man, but PUH-LEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!

Look, here's a snapshot of what's happened and happening...

1. A massive countdown shrouded in secrecy and elusiveness, fueled by speculation and conjecture and projection on behalf of all the FAS forumites. Not once was any information given as to the product launch.
2. The countdown is of such incredible proportions and excitement, surely, the company behind the product being released KNOWS this is going to be BIG.
3. The product gets launched, ETAs are made, people sell in order to buy anew, and wait.
4. The waiting grows longer, the concern as to product availability increases.
5. No information from factual sources is rendered offering FACTS
6. Psychotic moderators taunt and toy with people on the FAS site
7. The company head, the top dog, the man responsible, can't own up to this botched up launch, and only recently shows signs of understanding - people just want FACTS, not the product as we all know we have to wait, just FACTS.
8. Owner of company complains he has an ulcer, the pressure's too much, the stress is overkill.

This is what happens when the promises are made, the anticipation is of massive proportions, and your product is the only one in the world - yes, the world - that does what it does. If someone wants to use the "but we're just a small company, we're only 4 people, please, allow us some time" retort, than maybe they shouldn't have come off as some massive corporate bigwig with mondo ka-ching in their collective products with a launch and countdown of EPIC proportions.

They wanted BIG, they got BIG, now ACT BIG!! Hire some PR cats, get the mods to chill the f*ck out, give people factual information and stop with all the covert bullshit, and screw your ulcer, you're a BIG BUSINESS MAN, so own up and start delivering BIG BUSINESS!! If you wanted us to be sympthetic to your human, sole-man business self & nature, perhaps you shouldn't have gone so BIG with your epic launch, and then, whoooops, no stock. Mega facepalm - and ya, I am a compassionate guy... This has just gone from bad to worse, IMHO.

V.

electronpirate":3abk14m9 said:
That's a pretty shitty post there Ventura dude. I'm impressed.
Truth hurts. So man up, get the business side of FAS to deliver, and people will be happy. And you'll see since peeps are getting shot down on your site, they're finding other places to speak.

My post isn't 'shitty', it's factual. Tell me where I've wronged and I'll sort it out. But otherwise, I think this is 100% the way it is, so please correct me if I am wrong.

Mo (aka V.)

So how many of you dorks did Brad bail out and offer you $1500 for your old but now sounds like shit oh fuck I need the next best to speak about online axefx Ultra so you can just sound like a bitch cheerleader wearing a tiara?

Oh yeah...............

You WILL sound exactly the same...

I see the Kemper profilier is now listed as coming soon in Sweetwater's new catalog.
Probably explains the rush to get the Axe2 out. Competition be coming and Cliff better get ready.
I know it's more expensive but supposedly the end all of modelers. All I'm saying is a little competition is what is needed to calm Fractals customer (dis)service down a bit.

Back