If Black Lives Matter

panhead":19pn73qy said:
Then why do they keep killing each other on a hourly basis?

Black Lives do matter as well as all lives matter. But just because there are scum blacks, whites, browns etc killing people you cannot associate BLM with it.
I don't think people are running around with BLM hats killing people ( you have a better chance of Maga hat wearers killing people) . Seems more like people in gangs and other criminals that the far left run cities are allowing to destroy property and kill people.
I do not know of one person of color that accepts what is going on with killing and property damage as being OK, rather they condemn it.

The far left that are running the cities seem to think appeasing to all people of color regardless if law abiding or not is the way to go. We are seeing what happens when criminals are allowed to get away (literally) with murder. We are not seeing black people who want equality being criminals. Because you are a person of color, it does not make you a criminal but you are suppressed and usually due to the far left liberals and far right Maga people. (for their own reasons)

Krull":3nklappl said:
Sitedrifter":3nklappl said:
panhead":3nklappl said:

Black Lives do matter as well as all lives matter. But just because there are scum blacks, whites, browns etc killing people you cannot associate BLM with it.
I don't think people are running around with BLM hats killing people ( you have a better chance of Maga hat wearers killing people) . Seems more like people in gangs and other criminals that the far left run cities are allowing to destroy property and kill people.
I do not know of one person of color that accepts what is going on with killing and property damage as being OK, rather they condemn it.

The far left that are running the cities seem to think appeasing to all people of color regardless if law abiding or not is the way to go. We are seeing what happens when criminals are allowed to get away (literally) with murder. We are not seeing black people who want equality being criminals. Because you are a person of color, it does not make you a criminal but you are suppressed and usually due to the far left liberals and far right Maga people. (for their own reasons)

I have highlighted the part which proves you are a fucking idiot. Carry on.

Come on Peachy why the hate.

WGAF":2gczzygg said:
I FULLY agree with you saying he is a FUCKING IDIOT.

You got that right.

cc945248c3e9d88e15a1e73b73a1f4c7.png

Sitedrifter":267h7e0q said:
panhead":267h7e0q said:

Black Lives do matter as well as all lives matter.
You were on a roll until you shoulda and coulda not passed GO and stopped here - Mr. TROG-COVIDIOT.

HAND... :)

WGAF":31pa62k0 said:
Krull":31pa62k0 said:
Sitedrifter":31pa62k0 said:
panhead":31pa62k0 said:

I have highlighted the part which proves you are a fucking idiot. Carry on.

I FULLY agree with you saying he is a FUCKING IDIOT.

Another racist in disguise. So lets call you Arid!

WGAF":15xncf6n said:
BTW: Racist is NOT an offensive charge or word to ME, so take you girly antics someplace else.

Damn straight. A racist by today's standards is anyone who doesn't agree with what a colored person (same thing as "person of color") says, does or doesn't do, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.

Picasso":3p2fc582 said:
WGAF":3p2fc582 said:
BTW: Racist is NOT an offensive charge or word to ME, so take you girly antics someplace else.

Damn straight. A racist by today's standards is anyone who doesn't agree with what a colored person (same thing as "person of color") says, does or doesn't do, it doesn't matter if it's right or wrong.
Yeah, it’s about the only retort they have left. It’s so overused it carries about as much weight as saying BOO

Findthetone1":16p4sgcs said:
Picasso":16p4sgcs said:
WGAF":16p4sgcs said:

Yeah, it’s about the only retort they have left. It’s so overused it carries about as much weight as saying BOO
Agreed :LOL: :LOL:
They've used it so much it just makes them get ignored as soon as it comes out of their traps. Along with several other gems that used to have actual meaning when they were applied to proper idiots, the real world just tunes them out now and laughs to themselves :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
They have gone backwards 40 years, they can't see it, and they are spewing the same tired shit we heard years ago.. And they think they are "progressives" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Poor deluded brainwashed soy boys... All the money your parents wasted on your college re-programming :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I appreciate that guys, but I'd have most of congress and the senate shot on my 3rd day by a privately funded citizen strike force that nobody in the govt knew about.. ;)

https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... ginaw.html

I got a dog in this fight. I deliver mail in Saginaw Michigan. High crime city and part of my route is in the worst part. I never have any problems. 600 stops on my route. Not one white person.
Yesterday there was loud commotion on the street over from where I was delivering.
Next thing I know 15 cop cars come flying down the street about 100 mph. Sirens blaring.
I was talking to one of my customers that I talk daily with. Older guy. Maybe in his 60s.
We looked at each other like what the fuck?
He said and I quote
‘Them crazy N@gga bitches on the next street always fucking up something’

We both laughed. After I got home from work. Found out the two women were fighting. One pulled a gun shot and killed the other. Guess they didn’t get the Black Lives Matter memo.

News link at the top.

Well the one girl didn’t die on the scene but later in the hospital.
This happened less than 24 hours ago.
I’m working today and just delivered mail to where the shooting took place.

WGAF":2u9avguh said:
Sitedrifter":2u9avguh said:
Newsbomb. EVERY PERSON involved in BLM is as RACIST as it may get as far as I give a crap they are all GLORIFIED TERMITES - everyone of them.

These terrorist's FOOLS (instruments of social hygiene) follow the FAT PIG anti-Semite Al Sharpton & the scum of the ENTIRE EARTH shit stain anti-Semite brain-freeze Louis Farrakhan (GLORIFIED TERMITES). If either of these shit stains ever crawl down South to this ultimate warrior land, where we train THE top echelon strongest, fiercest, smartest, inventive never say die Warrior's on the planet - Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton [Navy Seal]. I will kill these two rat bastards with my bare/BEAR hands.

150px-Seal_of_Marine_Corps_Base_Camp_Pendleton.png

HAND, once again. :)

Back