If Black Lives Matter

[No message]

Attachments

• xPnpnUa.png
    xPnpnUa.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 3,483
Goat":24tb7p2e said:
Just for my own knowledge and editification... how is Cultural Marxism relative to race, exactly?

I think the meme is implying a "polite racist" may loathe certain movements (because they are racist), but not outright proclaim to be a racist, or make racial slurs, etc.. But rather attack the movement by calling it Marxism. They get to oppose it, while remaining a closeted "or a polite" racist.

Much like Kaepernick's peaceful protest got turned into disrespecting the flag, and hate for his country.

Mailman1971":1tdto3q9 said:
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay-city/2020/07/police-investigate-shooting-of-18-year-old-female-in-saginaw.html

I got a dog in this fight. I deliver mail in Saginaw Michigan. High crime city and part of my route is in the worst part. I never have any problems. 600 stops on my route. Not one white person.
Yesterday there was loud commotion on the street over from where I was delivering.
Next thing I know 15 cop cars come flying down the street about 100 mph. Sirens blaring.
I was talking to one of my customers that I talk daily with. Older guy. Maybe in his 60s.
We looked at each other like what the fuck?
He said and I quote
‘Them crazy N@gga bitches on the next street always fucking up something’

We both laughed. After I got home from work. Found out the two women were fighting. One pulled a gun shot and killed the other. Guess they didn’t get the Black Lives Matter memo.

News link at the top.

I grew up in a bad part of town, I can honestly say I was never attacked, or kill by any black folks :LOL: :LOL:

The problems with violence we see in poor black communities, I would say out of what I personally experience has a lot to do with a broken family unit. Not enough fathers in the picture. I did see a lot of black fathers were incarcerated.

100% FRAUD MARXIST MURAL GRAFFITITS CRAP.

I prefer happy strokes and scalar fields rather than Cities on Flame but for cultivating Rock n Roll.

Folks, the cat's loose and out the bag.

Cartoon-3d-Doodles-Music-Graffiti-photo-studio-background-Vinyl-cloth-High-quality-Computer-print-wall-backdrop.jpg_960x960.jpg

HAND :)

Goat":7nffnm4z said:
CNutz":7nffnm4z said:
Goat":7nffnm4z said:
Just for my own knowledge and editification... how is Cultural Marxism relative to race, exactly?

I think the meme is implying a "polite racist" may loathe certain movements (because they are racist), but not outright proclaim to be a racist, or make racial slurs, etc.. But rather attack the movement by calling it Marxism. They get to oppose it, while remaining a closeted "or a polite" racist.

Much like Kaepernick's peaceful protest got turned into disrespecting the flag, and hate for his country.
Illogical. Marxism is not a race... it is a political ideology. A person who farts a lot may loathe wearing underwear, but that doesn't mean he's anti-cotton.

I think it's over your head Goat.

Goat":3qc9m33h said:
CNutz":3qc9m33h said:
CNutz":3qc9m33h said:

Illogical. Marxism is not a race... it is a political ideology. A person who farts a lot may loathe wearing underwear, but that doesn't mean he's anti-cotton.

I think it's over your head Goat.
:LOL: :LOL: I agree. Most liberal ideas are out of left field, over my head, and straight into outer space. Sa-wing, battah! ;)
Maybe CBUTTZ would like this over his head as his surrogates do the CBUTTZ work for him. I'm sure this action on our MEN in blue by his peers make good old CBUTZ livid. I mean CBUTTZ horrifying action against our MEN in blue must make your snake blood boil. :LOL: :LOL:

I do however agree with your assessment earlier that you're as QUEER as they get you fucking fat ass RESIDUE Twathead.

HAND

Giga.Blast":17hpdwr4 said:
Maybe CBUTTZ would like this over his head as his surrogates do the CBUTTZ work for him. I'm sure this action on our MEN in blue by his peers make good old CBUTZ livid. I mean CBUTTZ horrifying action against our MEN in blue must make your snake blood boil. :LOL: :LOL:

I do however agree with your assessment earlier that you're as QUEER as they get you fucking fat ass RESIDUE Twathead.

HAND

I don't speak retard. Pretty sure we've been over this, and again lay off the meth. Seriously it's really bad for you.

Goat":16ceqh3f said:
:LOL: :LOL: I agree. Most liberal ideas are out of left field, over my head, and straight into outer space. Sa-wing, battah! ;)

I agree, too many radical idea's.

- Defund the police, this should be reform the police.
- Tearing down non-confederate monuments, just stop. I have no qualm with removing confederate monuments (they were traitors, and should not be glorified), but non-confederate is just going too far.
- All whites are racist, this is wrong.
- Universal income, give me a break.

I know, shit is crazy. But I can list just as much dumbassery on the right.

It's lonely being in the middle here. Trust me I piss off all my friends, and family on the regular :LOL: :LOL: They still love me, because they know what I say is correct, they just can't shake their belief system.

CNutz":23ylem5k said:
I don't speak retard. Pretty sure we've been over this, and again lay off the meth. Seriously it's really bad for you.
FUCK YOU CBUTTZ I LOVE METH DEEP UP YOUR FAT 55-BMI ASS MOTHER FUCKER! :)

Hey CBUTTTPPUTTZZ -> you ever smoke a ROCK outta 600lb Skull and Bones Society METH BONG BROTHER from fucking HELL. :no: Shit I tried but I found it hard to do the Bill Clinton, that fine morning.

Now let's get down to biznass mr. peter piper picked a pickled FUCKING METH PIPE BITCH!

Single-White-Rose-Meaning.jpg

Giga.Blast":3v6bgea8 said:
CNutz":3v6bgea8 said:
FUCK YOU CBUTTZ I LOVE METH DEEP UP YOUR FAT 55-BMI ASS MOTHER FUCKER! :)

Hey CBUTTTPPUTTZZ -> you ever smoke a ROCK outta 600lb Skull and Bones Society METH BONG BROTHER from fucking HELL. :no: Shit I tried but I found it hard to do the Bill Clinton, that fine morning.

Now let's get down to biznass mr. peter piper picked a pickled FUCKING METH PIPE BITCH!

What?? :confused:

Picasso":2yt2f12x said:
CNutz":2yt2f12x said:
But I can list just as much dumbassery on the right.

Please, share your list.

Hah, fuck where do I start.

- Religion, or other belief systems over science.
- Science denial, and prone to belief in conspiracy.
- Anti science based education, pro religious education.
- For some reason the right is interested, and wan't to control what gay people can/can't do, when it has absolutely nothing to do with them.
- Want to override Separation of church and state in the constitution.
- Cry about social systems, while simultaneously supporting, and using social systems (i.e. police, military, fire, roads, social security, medicare, etc..)
- Cry about entertainers getting involved in politics, yet elect Trump who was a reality TV show host before running for presidency. Also Reagan was an Actor, etc..
- Cry about abortion of a fetus, but could care less about the health, and well being of actual people that have established lives, and families.
- Cry about illegal immigration, yet simultaneously more than willing to hire illegal immigrants to maximize profit, and/or cut costs.
- Want to protect confederate statues that were put up to glorify US traitors, claim it's about not erasing history haha. while no one is erasing history books, just another bullshit excuse. How about we put up a statue of Hitler to remember WWII :hys: :hys: :hys: :hys:

Just to list a few.

Oh, and yes believe that Mexico is going to pay for a wall. :hys: :hys: :hys:

Back