If Black Lives Matter

Giga.Blast":9i8axyjs said:
WGAF":9i8axyjs said:
Sitedrifter":9i8axyjs said:
BTW: Racist is NOT an offensive charge or word to ME, so take you girly antics someplace else.
Newsbomb. EVERY PERSON involved in BLM is as RACIST as it may get as far as I give a crap they are all GLORIFIED TERMITES - everyone of them.

These terrorist's FOOLS (instruments of social hygiene) follow the FAT PIG anti-Semite Al Sharpton & the scum of the ENTIRE EARTH shit stain anti-Semite brain-freeze Louis Farrakhan (GLORIFIED TERMITES). If either of these shit stains ever crawl down South to this ultimate warrior land, where we train THE top echelon strongest, fiercest, smartest, inventive never say die Warrior's on the planet - Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton [Navy Seal]. I will kill these two rat bastards with my bare/BEAR hands.

150px-Seal_of_Marine_Corps_Base_Camp_Pendleton.png

HAND, once again. :)

Tough guy :LOL: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":36f5u6dr said:
Tough guy :LOL: :LOL:
:) In addition, If you don't mind. The process and need for a higher (non-communist) education is a question of a strong mind over matter. If you don't mind, then it really doesn't matter here. :aww: j/k

Love how all these threads turn political.
I give solid facts. And someone talks about killing al sharpton with his bare hands.
:LOL: :LOL:

Jesus. Easy to judge from news reports. Stats.
Videos.
I walk thru this stuff daily. For years.
Shouldn’t be black lives matter. All lives matter.
I’m friends with several black folks on my route. One family was having a bbq the other day.
Invited me to sit for a minute. Grab a plate.

Did I feel I was going to get jumped or killed? Of course not people are people.
The looters and the rioters need to be held accountable for their actions.
But it’s easy to use another race as a scapegoat.
Everyone I talk with said it’s spiraling out of control and just wanna live life normally.
Propaganda. Jesus
Sickens me.

Ya casting a shadow on real life. Painting it black. (No pun intended) :LOL: :LOL:
Lot more good folks out there then bad. But it’s easier to focus on the bad.
Two neighborhood women. Got in a argument. Shit hit the fan. One decided she wanted to flex save respect. Shot the other girl in a fist fight. Shooter - 29
Dead woman - 18 years old. So today it was buzz of the neighborhood. I talk with all my customers.
They all shake their head. Lot say ‘some folks just cannot be helped’ :aww:
No one has ever ever cried Black Lives Matter. Cause they live in the real world. Hard to explain. It’s just the few. Then the spot light zeros in on certain situations.
But guess what? These ‘situations’ happen every day. Yesterday was a prime example. Easy to throw stones at a glass house when you never stepped inside of it. I knew both these women. Fucking hot heads. Fighting over the same guy. Crazy stuff happens. That the media don’t see.
Most people would be surprised. That 90 percent my route. 500 plus. Say ‘EVERYONE MATTERS!’ And they say black white Chinese mexican everyone is human and that’s what god wants’
Im not a religious guy. Just passing on what I hear. It’s not black/white. It’s good people vs asshole people.
:thumbsup:

JTyson":1q3zklha said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I appreciate that guys, but I'd have most of congress and the senate shot on my 3rd day by a privately funded citizen strike force that nobody in the govt knew about.. ;)

saddam style purge..... :thumbsup:

JackBootedThug":ts5wlnam said:
JTyson":ts5wlnam said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I appreciate that guys, but I'd have most of congress and the senate shot on my 3rd day by a privately funded citizen strike force that nobody in the govt knew about.. ;)

saddam style purge..... :thumbsup:
:LOL: :LOL:
Yeah.........................
Is that wrong?
Its a bit foggy..
Thank God for thermal NV :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":p8lowq4l said:
Wrong link posted
Too many shootings in Saginaw. :yes:
Here ya go!! The real world.
https://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw-bay- ... ginaw.html
Hell that aint shit Mobile Alabama 2 black males have shootout in Walmart self checkout kill each other both dead. Black female shoots and kills Black male for breaking in line at a seafood market, happens in real time in the store. I could go on and on. Blacks Lives Matter :rock:

Only thing gets me....
I was one street over delivering. Was there 30 minutes prior.
So it was DEFINITELY SHIT to me!!! :LOL: :LOL:
Easy to watch tv and yell at the screen.

Mailman1971":2s562tls said:
Only thing gets me....
I was one street over delivering. Was there 30 minutes prior.
So it was DEFINITELY SHIT to me!!! :LOL: :LOL:
Easy to watch tv and yell at the screen.
Hey I was in that neighborhood walmart just not at checkout yet thankfully.

Picasso":2p07rlv7 said:
Because they don't give a fuck, the smart blacks and whites want nothing to do with the BLM marxist organization.

Bingo. Smart people distinguish between BLM organizational concepts and the street version of what people want it to mean. But follow the money who has gotten all the money from those who have donated to BLM...

It’s not the normal day to day folks. It’s the radicals.
Black cop kills a white thug?
The thug shouldn’t of been there in the first place.
Wouldn’t of gotten killed. Kiss your ass g bye cracker. :LOL: :LOL:

Mailman1971":23qmnjew said:
It’s not the normal day to day folks. It’s the radicals.
Black cop kills a white thug?
The thug shouldn’t of been there in the first place.
Wouldn’t of gotten killed. Kiss your ass g bye cracker. :LOL: :LOL:
Sir! You gotta stop keepin' it in man. Let it out man. We're all family here for ya man.

And if my dry dry dry sense of freaking Michigan humor isn't phreaking obvious and don't jive right with the masses, then so be it.

I beat my wife Dally on a daily basis (yup) and it feels damn good - every Dam Damn BAM-BAM Flintstone style time. And just because she's got one of my balls, and a chunk of my of scrotum sack in here damn $500 Gucci sack-SHIT (Dally's not looking right now) doesn't mean my hand OR hands are tied. NO SIREE.

Come on man...

HAND :)

I get ya Man...I get ya.
It’s a Shitstorm here. Again it’s different when it happens like 60 feet from you. Then a graph chart or news footage. I’ve never seen so many cops go THAT FAST ever. :LOL: :LOL:
Most cops I seen at a crime that happened on my route was 5 squad cars. 15 these cars flew by me like 3 feet away (I was going to cross the street for delivery ) at speeds I would say 80-100 mph.
It was crazy. I counted 15. Then the ambulance.
Me and the old black dude just looked at each other
Basically a speechless’what the fuck?!?’ Look. :LOL: :LOL:

Sitedrifter":8q2lu4ki said:
panhead":8q2lu4ki said:
Then why do they keep killing each other on a hourly basis?

Black Lives do matter as well as all lives matter. But just because there are scum blacks, whites, browns etc killing people you cannot associate BLM with it.
I don't think people are running around with BLM hats killing people ( you have a better chance of Maga hat wearers killing people) . Seems more like people in gangs and other criminals that the far left run cities are allowing to destroy property and kill people.
I do not know of one person of color that accepts what is going on with killing and property damage as being OK, rather they condemn it.

The far left that are running the cities seem to think appeasing to all people of color regardless if law abiding or not is the way to go. We are seeing what happens when criminals are allowed to get away (literally) with murder. We are not seeing black people who want equality being criminals. Because you are a person of color, it does not make you a criminal but you are suppressed and usually due to the far left liberals and far right Maga people. (for their own reasons)
Can't associate BLM with it?
You do know the only people killed inside the CHOP zone in Seattle were black, right?
CHOP zone was created by BLM/Antifa members who in turn killed 2 of their own.. And you say you have a better chance of MAGA hat wearers killing people?
You need to get out more, reality seems to be outrunning you :LOL: :LOL:

BLM/Antifa are a MARXIST Cult. Say whatever you want, but what goes around keeps coming around. Just the messenger.

Attachments

• One in the same.jpg
    One in the same.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 3,575
  • The Narcissist Jugheads.jpg
    The Narcissist Jugheads.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 3,579
Back