Cameron Mig 100 clip

Pretty shitty to come into a guy’s NAD thread and crap all over it.

You don’t like Cameron’s business practices right on. This guy had nothing to do with it and neither did his amp.
Public forums have opines from the public Bro.
Lots of shitty in the world that have nothing to do with me.

Thank baby Jesus they also hav the ignore function. Bye.
baby-jesus-sleeping.jpg

And all the people said Amen.

How could anyone other than Mark even remotely answer that question
Yeah I guess. He does have friends though no?
Even guys on here maybe remember some stuff. I don't know...Josh, psycho, nick, todd. Hell, Jason even. Where's he at? Usually he'll jump in on Cameron threads.
Are those two working together still?

Anyhows. I still have my Cameron jose lg/hg Marshall that I got from Stevek and still dig it.

Enjoy OP!

Last edited:
Amps got that trademark Cameron aggressive growl and chunk to it, congrats on the amp!

You either love that tone or you don't. No need to shit all over a guy's amp clip thread.

What is this majical spell that is suppose to come from the Kameron testies ?
sounds like good rock tone but not feeling like someone slipped me love potion # 9.
Certainly nothing to spend the mortgage on.
They always say every addict has a group of "enablers" and there is no shortage here.
Its like a group of girls online all chatting that they slept with Burt Reynolds & the amp is Burt Reynolds.

Last edited:

What is this majical spell that is suppose to come from the Kameron testies ?
sounds like good rock tone but not feeling like someone slipped me love potion # 9.
Certainly nothing to spend the mortgage on.
They always say every addict has a group of "enablers" and there is no shortage here.
Its like a group of girls online all chatting that they slept with Burt Reynolds & the amp is Burt

I wanted that amp years back when my one buddy owned it. He offered it to me. But declined due to funds.
I had a Cam MiG 100, Ocean mod that sounded really nice. I got it pretty cheap, about 3 yrs ago....didn't sound 'quite' right after getting it home. Ended up having a super dirty pull Jose master that after cleaning it, came alive, and was amazing.

Even as a stock amp I think those old MIG’s can sound really good and way underrated imo. Probably one of the best sounding amps you can get for the price

Back