even modded marshalls by cameron are in ccv price range now!

Hey Mailman, you still got that mancave/dungeon?
I remember seeing you jammin' out proper
with your buddies. You had that Lynch 4X12.
THAT! Is what the internet needs more of.
Dudes jammin' out regardless of editing and having fun.
Btw, I was born & raised in Detroit.
Redford Township & Ferndale.
And yes, I lived a mile away from Eminem.
My crew, The Full Force Rockers actually battled his crew (The Mission) in a breakdance battle at The Shelter.
Serious fresh grooves & hammers gettin' dropped. Followed by throwing hands and then dusting each other off and givin' props where props were due 💯
I remember thinkin' a great name for that mancave..."The Boneyard".

To add perspective to where our favorite marshal mods originate from. I highlighted the circuit/path used by modern Jose amps.
pre_ts_mv.jpg
post_ts_mv.jpg

So if the CCV is $5000+, is the the CCM like 10 grand? Those are even rarer right?
There are only TWO CCMs, one was stolen and the other belongs to Chris Schmitt who won’t sell for any price (guys have made offers). Mark hasn’t made another.

Last edited:
T

There are only TWO CCMs, one was stolen and the other belongs to Chris Schmitt who won’t sell for any price (guys have made offers). Mark hasn’t made another.
I originally wanted a CCM, but after playing the CCV and CCM next to each other, I wanted the CCV. The CCM Chris has is crazy bright.

I remember you saying that. I’m still really interested in a CCM clone...
I agree. I understand that the CCM was thrown together quickly and knowing how much of a pain in the ass it is to remove the board, probably wasnt top priority to tinker.

Ya man. It’s still there. I’m up in birch run / Frankenmuth area these days. Still got the lynch box cabs. Two 4x12s. Only amp I got these days is the PRS Archon. It slams!!
Don’t play as much. But we still do.

Back